fourteen.

fourteen.

"Ah- oh shit!" Felix exclaims in a cry, and bites down hard on his lip to keep his lewd sounds down but to no avail, mouth falling back open. The pleasure was too good, nails dug deep into the white silk sheets of the bed, and nude body rocking from the rough thrusts left in him.

"Damn want your aunt to hear you so bad hm?" Changbin grunted, with his arms stretched down and palms pressed on the matress, as he watched how wrecked of a mess the blonde was underneath him.

"Y-You're the one who's been going agh- fast you." Felix shudders out, in a small voice holding back a moan.

"Yet you don't tell me to slow down." Changbin teased, raven locks bouncing on his forehead from his movements.

"Oh shush- fuck I'm gonna- ah!" Felix squeaked and he felt his climax nearing so he quickly reaches for a pillow above his head and shoves it on his face, muffling his loud moans. Then arched his back, lifting it up from the bed as he released, coating his own torso and Changbin's too.

"What a mess you mess." Changbin says and yanks the pillow from Felix, tossing it somewhere, as he keeps up his pace, slamming his pelvis forward into the weak moaning one a couple more times before spilling into the condom with a groan.

"Fuck that was good, as always." Changbin says with a rasp in his voice as he pulls out of the blonde and takes off the latex. "Should let me fuck you raw one day."

Heavy breaths leaves Felix with his head and body flopped on the bed, flat like a starfish, as he stares at the ceiling drained out, while Changbin discards of the condom into a small trash can in corner of the room. "We really gotta stop doing it twice a day." Felix erupted with.

"Oh well you're the one who can't get enough of my dick, calling me over." Changbin brings up with a smirk, and picks up his clothes off from the floor.

"Y-Yeah." The blonde shyly muttered and sits up, then picks up his boxers, getting in only that one piece of clothing. "But ugh you leave me too sore at this rate I'm gonna need a wheel chair."

"I could get it ready for you just say the word." Changbin claims, pulling his pants on, and zips up the fly. "Also I like how you didn't cover your sounds till we reached the end."

"I wouldn't have been able to breath through out the whole session if I just kept a pillow on my face."

"You love hearing your own moans. But I like them too so." Changbin states and throws his shirt on and keeps his grasp on the hem. "My dick got you under a spell forreal. Damn remember that one day we went at it three times-"

"Ok out!" Felix squeaks throwing a pillow at the ravenette.

"Aw no goodnight kiss?" Changbin whines, holding his arms open.

"You got one from the pillow now bye." Felix points at the window then says after a pause. "Bathroom on the second floor next to the stairs.
Twenty minutes before first period."

Changbin makes his way to the window pulling it back open and points at the side of his head. "Noted." He smirks and gets out the room and onto the ladder, climbing down.

Felix stands up from the bed and shuts the window closed. Then stays in his spot, and blows out a puff of air, gripping at his locks, thinking about..this choice.

Having continuous casual sex with the Seo Changbin? Felix has no idea how it even came to that point.

Actually yeah he remembers. It started on their first week back to school, Felix was on the phone with Changbin, the ravenette had called him to talk shit about their rude chemistry teacher, cause he just needed someone to do that with.
Then Felix had brought up how he had a bad day, he never told Changbin the reason but it was cause Bambam was hitting on Chan and he did it back. It put Felix in his feels.