twenty-four.

I'm having way too much fun writing for this book again.

twenty-four.

The blue head Yang Jeongin was home, once more on babysitting duty, for a neighbor this time. He was taking care of a little 4 year old boy, named Jyun-min. Jeongin's mom was in her room, and his friends and boyfriend were at a bonfire. But he doesn't mind, not like he wanted to go either way. The smell of alcohol was so not pleasing to him.

The little boy he's babysitting was in the living room with the large TV on with youtube. Some toy unboxing video playing, and lots of toys scattered on the carpet. He held on a toy car while watching the TV.

"Jyun-min are you hungry? Want to eat?" Jeongin called out from the kitchen, putting up the last of the dishes.

"Yes please!" The little boy exclaimed.

"How do Dino nuggets sound?"

"Awesome like you innie! I wish you were my older brother!"

Jeongin chuckled and went to the fridge to take out the bag of Dino Nuggets and set it on the kitchen table. Then took out a small carton of apple juice, poking in the straw. He steps to the living room and hands it to the boy. "Juice?"

"Juice!" He grabs it and starts slurping the drink.

Jeongin returns back to the kitchen to grab a baking tray to heat the nuggets in the oven which he put to pre-heat. While on the counter was his phone leant back against a roll of paper towels to stand, on a video call with Hyunjin. "I'm back, sorry."

"No it's okay. Aww you're such a good care er." Hyunjin gushed, scrunching his nose.

"That doesn't sound right." Jeongin snickered, opening the bag and began placing the nuggets in rows on the tray.

"Ugh I wish you were here with me." Hyunjin whined, and showed his surrounding of the bonfire. "My arm feels so naked without you, need to hold you. Show everyone here I got a cute boyfriend."

Jeongin sighed, with a half grin. "Yeah but of course I couldn't turn down my neighbor. Plus I hate being around alcohol and drunk people."

"I understand baby." Hyunjin replied and with his free hand grazed his fingers through his dark locks. "Well atleast I'm getting to see your cute face."

Jeongin grabbed the phone and put it close to his face. "What? This thing?" He poked his own cheek, pouting a little.

"Aaggh I'm going to melt!" Hyunjin squeaked and did a grabby hand at the screen. "I wanna kiss you so badly."

Jeongin giggled, sitting on a chair of the kitchen table. "You're cute."

"Uh you more?!" Hyunjin glared playfully. "You're making me wanna leave this place to run to you. Even if there's a kid there. Those lips of yours are calling me. Keep him distracted with the TV while we go to your room."

"You're crazy." Jeongin laughed, shaking his head.

"Obviously for you, it's your fault!"

Jeongin laughed again and the oven beeped so he stood up to get the tray of nuggets in. Then there's a knock at the door and he perks up. "Oh it's probably his parents."

"Oh so the kid is leaving? Means I can go right?"

"Well sure but not too late it's a school night." Jeongin claimed. "Talk to you later okay."

"Kiss you later you mean." Hyunjin corrects and blows a kiss. "Bye baby."

When the call ends Hyunjin held the phone to his chest, swooning to himself. "Ugh I'm so in looove."