nineteen.

Finally an update variestae
emeraldnaiad

4k words ahead.

nineteen.

Soft moans aswell as sounds of lips smacking together surrounded the bedroom, the floor riddled with clothes. Minho was hovered over Jisung, both half naked lost in a heated makeout session. Heavy breathes blended together, tongues caressing, kiss so aggressive lip biting was thrown in even.

"Minho." Jisung breathed out in the kiss, fingers tangled and buried in Minho's hair.

"Hm? Yes?" Minho questioned back, his lidded eyes meeting Jisung's before they dove back in to continue kissing.

Minho kissed at Jisung's neck leaving a wet trail down to his chest that was rising up and down. He kissed and nipped around that area causing Jisung to curse under his breath then bite his lip. "Fuck Minho."

"Damn the many sounds I wanna get out of you." Minho had husked out with a smirk.

"What's stopping you." Jisung replied smirking back. "My mom is staying out of town for the whole year so."

"Your whole house to ourselves. Lucky us." Minho chuckled then moved his wet kisses all the way down to Jisung's flat stomach. Needy moans and whimpers wouldn't stop leaving the ravenette, he didn't want this to end. He desired for more, for Minho to do more to him.

But then all a sudden the door of the bedroom busts open and Felix comes in blowing a horn in the air.

----------------

Jisung gasps loudly, jolting up in the passenger seat, his eyes bulging out their sockets looking like they wanted to pop out from the immense shock he was filled with.

Oh fucking great another dirty dream.

But honestly it was bound to happen. It's been a damn Rollercoaster in Jisung's head ever since that last interaction with Minho.

Damn that last interaction that's got a fat highlighter over it.

The same horn sounded and he whips his head over towards Felix who was the one honking the horn, at nothing and the car was at a stop sign.

Is Jisung in another dream orrr.

"Th-There's no car infront." Jisung lets out in a small voice, with a lost look in his large doe eyes.

"Oh I know that." Felix replied, looking at the dark haired with a wide smile.

"What so then why-"

"Just felt like it." Felix said with a giggle after then resumed back to driving. Looking ahead at the road.

That didn't make sense at all but Jisung shrugs it off attempting to stay cool, focused and steady. But how highly difficult it was because that dream was something, rewinding in his head as he stared at the glove compartment.

Gosh it was so hot up untill Felix was the cockblock this time.

Jisung hopes Felix won't call him out, because no way was he silent while having a steamy dream like that. Oh my gosh the way Minho was all over him, plastering kisses. Jisung feels weak just thinking about the dream. But yeah this silence in the car was nice and comfortable so Jisung hopes it'll stay like-