twenty-two.

The best night of my life was watching skz perform irl

twenty-two.

"You guys kissed!!"

"We- wait - h-how'd you know?!" Jisung exclaimed back, blinking his eyes rapidly, surprised Felix got it right just like that.

But also not cause like it's Felix.

"I could just feel it! You said, and I quote 'try not to freak out' Plus, the way you were talking gave it away, you stuttering baby." Felix explained all in one breath, too.

"Oh, shut up. I don't like that name."

"What baby?"

"I don't mind baby, but stuttering in front of it. Yeah, no, delete that."

"Too bad. Don't hate on the truth. Anyways, oh my god Ji!!" Felix spat then stood up from his chair, too hyped up from the major news revolving around his 2nd ship.

Cause his first is himself and Chan.

"I know lix!!" Jisung shrieked and nipped on his nail. The ravenette was in the bathroom of a diner he and his mom came to since she didn't feel like cooking. But while in the middle of eating, she kept going and on about her last date. Jisung was too tense ( cause of the kiss ) and annoyed cause of his mom. So he had lied, saying he's getting a call and excused himself to take it in the bathroom that thankfully was empty.

Clever quokka.

"So what's next?!" Felix asked, with a tiny clenched fist reaching up to his collar.

"N-Next?"

"Yeah! Your story isn't just going to end there! There's more to come." Felix started to ramble, walking around his room. "Like are you guys going to officially date? Or are y'all dating already? Can we call you guys a couple now? Are you guys gonna go on double dates with Hyunjin and Jeongin? Have you lovebirds talked about a wedding? Oo, I can hear the bells already!! The ship is sailing!"

"Will you calm down!" Jisung let out with a squeak.

"You're the one who told me! You should've expected this kind of reaction." Felix fretted. "Wait, no, I found out myself, yes. Go me."

"Look, all we did is just kiss. Well made out." Jisung said, keeping his side pressed against the marble wall beside the bathroom entry.

"Hot."

"But yeah..that's all we did." Jisung sighed and bit his lip. "We didn't say a word after. Well, actually, we didn't get a chance to cause we got interrupted."

"Oh shit by whom?" Felix questioned and walked to his window, standing there. "Did the person see you guys tongue battling?"

"Why'd you have to word it like that-no, I don't know. " Jisung switched to his back, free arm crossed against his chest. "We were in the back of the classroom where it was pretty dark. Bobby was the one who knocked on the door."

"Bobby? No way."

"Yeah, Bobby." Jisung answered casually, then gasped a little when a realization struck. "Holy shit what if he did see us."

"Hmm, nah, I'm positive he didn't see." Felix assured. "I mean, knowing him, he would've said something on the spot with his extra self after being let in."

Jisung felt his nerves start to simmer down cause his blonde bestie did have a point. "That's true. No, yeah, he didn't see us then."

Felix hummed, and then it went silent. Jisung had a gut feeling that Felix wanted to ask something, so he let out. "Ask away."