ten.

ten.

It was a normal regular day in the afternoon Jisung was in his living room and accompanied by his side is Minho. The two were on the couch, watching a movie with a bowl of popcorn taking over the space between them.

Jisung had his arms crossed, stealing occasional glances from Minho who has his eyes glued to the TV, eating the popcorn. Without saying a word the ravenette quickly grabs the remote and pauses the movie.

It results in Minho turning to him. "Hey why'd you do that."

"Minho I've had enough." Jisung started and the other can only stare, feeling lost and confused.

"What are you talking about?"

"Enough with this act!" Jisung snaps, with his voice going high. He takes the popcorn bowl and sets it on the coffee table.

"I'm so confused." Minho says with a frown, and gets up. "Maybe I should just go. Hopefully my parents have calmed down by now-"

"No! Stay!" Jisung yells, and the other sits back down in pure panic. "I want you to stop pretending like there isn't something going on between us."

"Jisung can you calm down, you're freaking me out." Minho firmly demands looking at him like he's crazy.

"Come on, that one night you grabbed my arm and- and wouldn't let go."

"That happened?"

"Yes!" Jisung exclaims in a cry out. "Quit pretending! We had that long eye contact you even pulled me close to you and- we made our hands touch in chemistry class! And you initiated it first!" He lowers his voice so he wasn't yelling anymore. "You drop out these hints and then act like nothing happened, and I'm tired of it Minho it's driving me crazy. Please just tell me what they mean-" Minho leant in and shoves his lips on Jisung's to shut him up.

It leaves Jisung wide eyed that Minho was kissing him and then he kisses back without hesitating, closing his eyes now, and moving his lips along Minho's, keeping up with the rhythm. Their fingers on one hand interlock, and their tongues share small caresses.

After a couple seconds Minho pulls away, separating their lips, and Jisung opens his eyes to find the other gazing into them. "W-We just k-kissed." Jisung stuttered out, in disbelief with a grin, small heavy breaths leaving him.

"You wanna know." Minho speaks up. "What they mean huh. All those hints of mine."

"Yes, so much, please tell me Minho." Jisung pleads with beady eyes.

Minho stares for some time and reaches his hand up to trace his thumb across Jisung's bottom lip. Then he opens his mouth to speak however instead of words coming out it's a blaring alarm Jisung recognizes.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Jisung jolts and sits up frantically, his breaths coming out heavy and fast eyes wide open, fingers gripping tightly on the bed sheet. He then looks around his surroundings to find he's just in his bedroom and that was all just a dream.

He drops out a heavy low sigh mutters a low 'of course' and he reaches for his phone off the nightstand to turn off the alarm. He drops the phone beside him on the bed and runs his fingers through his dishelved dark fluffy fringe. He brings his knees up and his breaths start to falter down, as he rubs at his elbow.

That dream felt too real, how he's wanted to speak up and get the truth out of Minho. Jisung has felt immensely bothered. Minho still continues to act like nothing absolutely nothing has happened with them.