twenty-one.

variestae Wifey I..

twenty-one.

Holy fuck.

Just as their lips made contact, a small muffled gasp left Jisung. His boba eyes grown insanely wide, heart spirling out of control, like if it was on a roller-coaster going through dozens of loops.

Jisung and Minho's lips are connected. Connected. C O N N E C T E D. Minho's actual very real lips are on Jisung's. Minho's lips are touching Jisung's.

Wait are they?

Jisung wasn't about to wake up or sum shit?

No no he wasn't cause shit yes this is happening, this is really happening, it's reality. Their lips are really legit touching, and Felix or Hyunjin won't appear out of nowhere to cockblock at long last like in Jisung's dreams.

His lashes turned heavy, eyes fluttering close, as he relishes the great feel of Minho's soft lips on his. His burning hot face being cupped by both of Minho's hands. Jisung held onto Minho's biceps, gripping the fabric of his blazer. No tongue was put in, it was just lips engulfed. They stayed like that, taking a moment to really embrace them meeting for the first time, fitting perfectly like two puzzle pieces.

It was ethereal.

The two move back to share an eye lidded contact for a moment. They said enough with their gazes that they wanted more. So they move back in to touch lips again, and damn Jisung could just melt. He felt like damn putty.

This time however Minho does the unthinkable. He tests the waters by slowly grazing the tip of his tongue across Jisung's bottom lip as to ask for permission to enter his mouth.

A tingle streamed up Jisung's spine, he so got what Minho was aiming to do, that action alone excited him so much. And so Jisung allowed Minho full access, parting his lips more. Minho goes for it, slipping his tongue past Jisung's lips and into his mouth, exploring the warm cavern with his head tilted to one side.

Fuck.

The kiss deepening made a moan of surprise leave Jisung, and he follows along, matching Minho's actions and pace bumping his tongue with Minho's. And when Jisung kissed back just as hard, it made a sort of hum mixed with a moan leave Minho, his hands migrating their way to hold Jisung by his small waist now.

Their lips brush together after adjusting to the right rhythm, tongues sensually stroking, gliding smoothly along, with desire put in their actions. The sounds of their lips smacking together and breaths tangled filling the classroom.

They part away again to catch their breaths, keeping their eyes closed, and hands on eachother. Minho whispered huskily a 'fuck' and Jisung's tummy was a fluttering mess, the butterflies were soaring in every space. He couldn't agree more with Minho that was way too damn good, they had to go back for seconds. And that's what they did, moving back in to continue kissing deep.

Minho sighed out heavily and starts to pull Jisung with him, guiding him to the nearest desk where he pressed his lower back against the edge. He had to part their lips again for a split second to lift Jisung up by the back of his thighs and sit him on the surface. Then once he was seated, they reconnected their lips.

Jisung's fingers tangled in the back of Minho's hair, and his small mullet. Minho kept a grip on Jisung's hips, settled in-between his dangling legs. They just weren't able to get enough of eachother at the moment, lips moving together eagerly. They couldn't stop my gosh.

When all a sudden, there's a knock from the outside of the classroom door.

After one last smack of lips, Minho breaks the heated kiss, their noses touching, hot heavy breaths hitting the other. He moves his head back to share a stunned look with Jisung, who's eyes were the widest out of the two.