seven.

seven.

"Changbin's the best?" Felix says with his eyes squinted, reading out loud the name off the scoreboard of his four numbered team.

"I know it already, thanks for bringing it up though." The small mentioned ravenette replies with a lopsided grin, and flip of his bangs.

"Nu uh who let him do this." Felix questions out looking at the rest of his team, which consists of Seungmin, and Jeongin. "Change the name right now."

"Aw party pooper." Changbin whines pouting his lips.

"We could do Changbin's a loser." Seungmin perks up with, arms crossed, shrugging shoulders.

"Yeah ok act like I'm not standing right here." Changbin counters with a scoff looking away.

"Or! Or! Changbin isn't the best." Jeongin throws in and Seungmin adds onto it. "What about Changbin is a loser and not the best."

Jeongin gasps. "Yes that."

"Not you too!" Changbin cries out, voice getting aggressive.

"Ooh this is fun let's keep it going." Jeongin says clapping his hands. "Your turn Felix."

"How about! We go with a team name that doesn't involve Changbin's with an insult." Felix retorts rolling his eyes, with his hands on his hips.

Changbin moves close to the blonde, throwing his arm around his shoulders. "Exactly what this cutie said."

"Oh don't say that." Felix mumbles, not facing the ravenette.

"I think our team name should be Hyunjin's so pretty." The male perks with, swinging his legs on the sofa bench he's sitting on.

"How about something like the unstoppables." Chan said bouncing a lil on his feet from excitement.

"That dead ass is a title for a super hero movie." Jisung comments.

"And also don't suggest a name like that when you know you're gonna make it into the gutter." Minho points out, sitting in the middle of Jisung and Hyunjin.

"Hey we are on the same team why go against me." Chan says with a pout picking on his lips. "Don't make me act cute again."

"Don't make me throw up." Minho says with a grossed out expression, causing Jisung and Hyunjin to laugh.

"You're so funny it's no wonder you get crushes from people close to you."  Hyunjin lets out with a wide ear to ear smile. And Jisung tensed up, chills grazed up his back.

Minho turns his head towards Hyunjin. "Are you implying that you gotta crush on me." He questions, with his brow raised.

"Oh no, I'm not the one with the crush." Hyunjin corrects simply and Minho didn't say a response just stared with a look filled with confusion.

Meanwhile Jisung felt his blood start to boil because of what Hyunjin is trying to indicate with his words that were clearlyyy aimed at him, he wanted to give him a smack right up the back of his head.

"Minho come here!" Chan calls the male over to where the team names get written down. So Minho stands up and goes to the aussie who is already pressing letters on the keyboard. "Ok but I really think we should be called the unstoppables."

"You're still doing this."

"I'll show you and the rest I can do good!" Chan protests.

Jisung shifts close to Hyunjin and in a hushed angry tone asks. "What are you doing?"