eight.

eight.

Jisung got home from the arcade at 7:38 PM and even though he was moving around playing the games, bowling and shit he still felt like being more active. So he decided to change into a white tank top some black shorts and go for a run around his block. The sun was still out blazing hot and he could use a good workout right about now.

However as he ran he couldn't stop thinking about Minho, his mind flashing images of his vulnerable state in the bathroom. The sight crushed Jisung and he had to hold back from running and engulfing Minho into a hug and start blabbering out what's wrong.

But he probably would've been pushed away.

And Minho didn't even want to reveal what made him hide and spill tears. After being found by Jisung he was in a hurry to leave.

"Don't tell the others you found me here..please."

He's going through something. And as if Jisung was going to just push it aside and act like nothing happened like Minho wants him to. No wants to help he's choosing to intervene, but he CAN'T because Minho won't let him. Jisung doesn't know how much longer he can take this it's like he's being tortured mentally.

But as Chan said perhaps he'll come around and Jisung remains sticking with that. Worked the first time he came over.

After a half hour run he takes a shower, and gets attired in white oversize shirt with blue fuzzy pajama pants. His raven lucious locks sopping wet clung over his eyes as he makes himself a fruit smoothie in the kitchen.

"Welp I'm off!" Ms. Han calls out as she grabs her bag from the couch, throwing the strap around her exposed shoulder.

"Nice dress mom, see you tomorrow." Jisung says from the kitchen island, taking the top of off the blender.

"You say that as if I'm not going to come back." His mom scoffs facing towards him, hands on her hips.

"Cause you're not." Jisung states giving her a 'duh' look, and starts to list out. "Just like the last time you went out. And the last last time also. And the last-"

"Okay I get it." The woman huffs out, and folds her arms across her chest. "Well this time I'll make sure to be back before 11 p m." She assures.

"It's fine just go don't make me get in the way of your fun." Jisung says, pouring the swished crushed fruits from the blender into a cup.

"Thank you baby!" Ms. Han replied from the door, and blew a kiss towards her son. "I love you, I'll call you when I'm on my way home okay!" She assures and then heads out, shutting the door behind her.

Jisung scoffed to himself because he knows damn well he isn't getting a call from her. When his mom who has been single for years goes out she tends to stay the nights at..mens houses. And Jisung was okay with it as long as she doesn't bring the men to their house. He doesn't need to know who her hook ups are. Ew.

So with his cup of fruit smoothie in his hand, he goes to the living room, plopping down on the couch and turns the TV on putting on money heist Korea. Minutes into the first episode his phone chimes with a text. He pauses the show and grabs his phone to see the message is from Felix.

Felly baby 🐣

JIHEDP

HELP

Woah what's wrong

CHAN SITUATION

HE SENT ME A TEXT

WHAT DO I DO

Seriously

Gee idk maybee..
Text him back