five.

five.

Holy moly.

Wait just a damn sec.

Did Jisung actually fall asleep and was just inside a dream? It really felt like it, he was growing convinced. But then also no he doesn't recall going into bed so this was definitely happening, Minho was standing right before his wide eyes, at his door. His presence can't even let him think right.

He had forgotten that Minho moved to the same street just a few houses away so he had to have walked to reach him.. Yet what circled in Jisung's mind was..why? His mind better not be playing tricks on him again.

"Hey hi- uhm ..what are you doing here?" Slipped out of Jisung, the beating pace of his heart was going haywire, he managed to keep it hidden with a forced calm expression.

"I want to apologize about earlier." Minho answers firmly, his gaze locked and secured with Jisung's.

"Oh..that." Jisung let out, as he kept his hand on the door, he could note the pint of regret taking over Minho's eyes. It did make him soft that he crossed Minho's mind enough for him to come over. No because this really feels like a dream, how has he not woken up yet.

A sigh drops out of Minho. "Yeah, that.." He takes a pause for a split second and then questions. "May i..come in?"

Jisung nods and opens the door all the way, for the other who steps inside the house. The ravenette closes the door and faced Minho again who started speaking. "I'm so sorry Jisung. I'm sorry for snapping at you. I was just too pissed off to face anyone, to talk to anyone." Minho's eyes shifted down, as he seemed embarrassed of his action.

Jisung's heart wrenched at the sight. "Minho-"

"Wait I'm not done." The other continued, meeting the other's stare again, his hands shoved in the front pockets of his jogger pants, grappling at the fabric. "This stupid stress got ahold of me, and made me overreact which I shouldn't have done. I hate myself for it...It was actually really thoughtful of you to check on me. That you cared enough to. You didn't deserve that piece of shit Minho."

Jisung gave him a fond smile, the relief taking over him. These words are what he needed to hear from him and what touched him aswell is that Minho came to him at this time to apologize, he could hug him honestly. Ugh he wants to. Should he?

"Hey it's ok."

"No it's not. I don't like how rude I was." Minho replies, scoffing at himself. "Especially to you."

"I forgive you really, I do." Jisung went on, moving closer. "I don't blame you for acting out. I get it. We all have those times where we don't want interaction with anyone and lash out. But that's what makes us humans, having emotions."

"Yeah well mine was shitty." Minho says, an airy laugh leaving him, rolling his eyes, mainly at himself. "But thanks for that."

"And thank you for coming over, I missed you so much."

"We were missing you at Chan's place." Jisung goes with instead. Letting that first sentence just linger around in his mind.

"Yeah sorry I just still didn't feel like talking to anyone." Minho started explaining, scratching at his nape. "And I couldn't face you after the way I spoke to you. I would have liked to apologize eariler but wanted to wait to do it when it was just us. Alone...like this."

Holy shit he's so thoughtful, Jisung could melt. He nods and felt his face start to burn alittle, he hoped Minho won't be able to notice. "It's kinda crazy y'know." He spoke causing Minho's brows to both rise up. "That you showed up, because I thought you would've still preferred to be alone still."