sixteen.

sixteen.

School ended for the day, after Jisung left the train station he made the walk to his (and Minho's) neighborhood. The dark haired walked the sidewalk to cross the empty road and onto another sidewalk, feet moving frantically down.

Not only did he have his backpack with him, but also Minho's gym bag which was in his grasp. Just as he planned, he was going to return it to Minho himself to surprise him. Cause why not. Nice friend things. But he's not 100% sure if Minho is even back from work so maybe he should text to ask him, but nah that would give him away. He'll just have to hope.

Jisung neared his home and swooped past it aswell as about 4 more houses reaching Minho's home. He noted there was only one car parked in the driveway, sadly Minho's truck was no where in sight so there was his answer. He's still not back which made Jisung sulk and pout on the verge of turning on his heel to discard of his plan.

But it crosses his mind that he can just drop it off for him atleast. That's still something  thoughtful so yeah he'll just go ahead and do that.

He approached the front door and rings the door bell twice. As he awaits he tries to imagine how Minho would react towards his nice gesture. Maybe he'll get a hug or even being gifted by Minho's smile would be enough. Makes Jisung tingle with excitement.

The door pulls open and out came Minho's mom. Jisung was quick to throw out a polite greeting with a lil bow, showing full respect. "Hello good afternoon Mrs. Lee."

"Jisung hi." Mrs Lee replied puzzled from his unexpected presence, her brows pinched together. "It's been a while, how may I help you?"

"I'm sorry for showing up like this
but you see Minho wanted me to get something from school that belongs to him." Jisung explained, and held out the bag. "Thought I could leave it here for him."

The woman's mood switched up instantly, grinning widely. "Oh how sweet of you."

"Well what are friends for." Jisung shrugged with a smug grin.

"He should be on his way from work right about now. But yes I can go ahead and hold onto it."

"Of course." Jisung says with single nod and hands the bag over.

Mrs. Lee takes it and places it down next to her feet then looks at Jisung again, giving him another smile which he returned. He for sure thought she'd bid him a farewell for the day but instead she throws him a question.

"So Minho goes to your house right? Almost every night."

Jisung blinks bit taken aback that she'd bring this up but he follows along answering. "Yes that's right."

Mrs. Lee nods folding her arms together before questioning the other some more. "And tell me do you guys..do stuff together."

"Well we talk, watch movies, play games." Jisung innocently chimed.

However the woman standing across from him seemed to be expecting more from his answer with the curious look on her face."That's it? Nothing else?"

"Uh nope nothing else."

"Sure there's not something more you're refusing to say?"

Just like a click of a realization button in his head, Jisung fully understood what she was trying to hint at, what she wanted to hear him admit.

He cleared his throat dropping his grin."Ma'am if you're trying to imply that him and I ..do dirty things together. I can assure you we don't. Not at all."

Mrs. Lee had on a baffled look now and responds with. "Oh uh I was actually trying to get you to spill if you two do drugs together."

Oh that's what she was actually trying to imply...well shit.