twenty-six.

variestae hai my pretty wifey

Finally got this done, enjoy loves ♡♡♡

twenty-six.

Felix was home on baking mode aggressively mixing ingredients consisting of melted butter, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. The blonde was stress baking because of Chan and cause of this fanfic he read that had a bad ending.

The protagonist was a gay guy longing after another guy. But then that guy was in love with someone else and got with them. Yeah the freckled blonde stays relating to these stories. He actually ended up deleting the reading app after the story because it was too much for him. And if he bothered finding a romance story with a happy ending it'll just make him feel even more envy.

"Screw you for breaking my heart, thinking about someone else. I'm not good enough huh?" Felix questions at himself, slamming the whisk on the bowl.

Then his phone starts to ring so he pauses the mixing to put down the bowl on the counter of his kitchen. He picks up the phone, speaking in a dull tone. "What."

"Hey you coming to the homework session at my house?" Jisung asked through the other line.

"Is Chan there."

"Umm..yeah?"

"Then no thanks." Felix spat and hangs up then resumes back to baking. Oh how much this heartbreak was consuming him whole.

Jisung pulled the phone away from his ear, inhaling out a breath deeply bummed out. He thought for sure things would be fixed because Chan made it clear that after school he'd talk to Felix.

But nope. That was a lie. The blonde has been ignoring the group ever since that um..name incident. And although Jisung had not wanted to be in the drama well he can't stand the friend group missing a member. First it was Minho who was trying to separate himself from the group and now Felix. Like come on the main sunshine of the group?

"He's still upset?" Hyunjin asked from the couch, arm wrapped around Jeongin while brushing his blue locks with his fingers.

Seungmin and Changbin were on the carpet and Chan on the sofa. Minho wasn't there yet as he was running late because of soccer practice.

"Chan. Outside." Is all Jisung says and makes his way to the backyard with Chan instantly getting up and following like a lost puppy...or wolf.

"Man! I wanna be a part of the drama." Hyunjin sulked with a pout, disappointed.

"Best to stay out of it." Jeongin said, leaning onto Hyunjin.

Yet Hyunjin was still fretting. "But I love dramaaaa."

"Shh I know I knoww." Jeongin comforts him, rubbing his arm.

"You're so good to me." Hyunjin cooed with a pout.

"Man no thanks. Fuck drama." Seungmin scoffed and looked down at his notebook with notes. "How far have you gotten." He asked Changbin.

"Chan definitely did something to hurt Felix." Changbin said in his head, ignoring Seungmin's question. It's odd though cause last he heard, they hooked up so how could things gone sour between them?

"He ignored you but he won't ignore this. Hey Changbin has Mark tuan tried anything else recently?" Hyunjin asked randomly.

"Nah." The smaller ravenette answered. "But he keeps giving me these looks like he wants to throw himself at me."