twenty-three.

Here's an update!
Thank you guys so much for liking this story 💞

Lil collage I made for the intro. Third time changing the pics.

 Third time changing the pics

twenty-three.

Yeah so turns out Minho was not telling the truth. But are we surprised.

It's been more than an hour and he has not come near Jisung's way like he said he would. He specifically made it clear he'd look for him during the party. But that turned out to be a whole lie. That handsome pretty handsome jerk face.

And the dark raven head with looks resembling a quokka didn't know what to think of it. His mind didn't feel like it was in the right state. Especially because it was a whirl pool of images from their intimate interaction in the classroom. That he still has yet to get any words about from Minho because HE kissed Jisung FIRST.

The party was taking place at a bonfire place in the middle of the woods. Lights hanging, coolers everywhere, music blasting. Area was up alive and roaring with party go-ers. Beer bottles in grips, conversations and laughs going around, couples making out, hook ups.

Jisung and Felix were by the fire. Hyunjin had disappeared with his phone up his ear, Jeongin on the other line. He was threatening to go to his place cause he missed his fennec fox boyfriend already.

Jisung was feeling bothered and tensed in his spot which the blonde was quick to notice."He'll show up." Felix assures, with a beer bottle in his hand, knowing who Jisung was worked up about.

"Doubt it." Jisung blares out, arms crossed tightly against his chest, a red cup in one hand and applying more weight on one leg.

"Quit being being a negative Nancy. Negative Nancy." Felix spat after rolling his eyes.

"Tell that to him. He regrets what happened between us and wants to forget about it." Jisung grumbled, pouting his lips looking away.

"Hey we don't know what's going on through Minho's head." Felix states, waving his beer bottle abit. "But he means well I know it. I mean this is the same guy who went to you to your house to apologize for having been shitty..remember."

Jisung thought back to that time and when they ran into each other outside the bonfire. The way Minho was staring at him with a fond smile and eager boba eyes. As if he had so much he wanted to spill to him at that moment. But was holding himself back.

Fuck of course he means well in Jisung's heart.

"And I also know he definitely likes you." Felix included getting Jisung to look at him again. "He's just shy which is so adorable. I want a guy specifically Chan to be like that towards me. Envying you forreal."