eighteen.

This book is close to hitting 300 votes ahhh yay. Also can we talk about the way I predicted a minsung nape kiss like hi.

 Also can we talk about the way I predicted a minsung nape kiss like hi

Enjoy the 5k words ahead.

eighteen.

"Wait do we have salt at the house?"

"Uh I don't remember. Sorry aunt Ruby." Felix answered to the red haired woman who is obviously his aunt.

"Darn." She pouts and then sighed a long one with a pondering look while tapping her finger on her chin. "I also don't remember if we have bread."

"No we do." Felix assured, with a nod. "That I remember."

Aunt Ruby widened her eyes. "What about spam?"

"Uhhh."

"Got it. Should've made a list." The woman complained at herself, snapping her fingers.

"You did. Just forgot it."

"That I did. Yeah not smart."

"Have no choice but to use our memory the best we can." Felix suggested with a grin, attempting to lighten up the mood, being the sunshine he is.

"Ok I know we have to get cans of pineapples let's go." His aunt demands and pushes the shopping cart forward to enter an aisle of the busy grocery store.

Felix walks along beside her inspecting the rows of the stocked items while she looked for a specific brand. Then he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket so he takes out the device to see he had received a message.

By oh no.

Changbin

Heyoo

Oh hey

Wyd

Grocery shopping
with my aunt

Weren't you gonna go
clothes shopping

We will after

Nice

Soooooo

Sooooo what

Have you made
your decision?

About?

Wow

What?

Now you're playing dumb
I see how it is

Oh right the day
of the date

Duh!

I actually..

What 😧