fifteen.

fifteen.

"Yes dad yes...ok yes." Changbin breathed out, holding back an annoyed groan. He had his phone up to his ear, with his dad currently scolding him, while he made his way to his locker. "Yeah I know fifth time I left the clothes in the dryer."

"Ayo Changbin!" A friend named Yuta called out to him from behind with his hand in the air.

"Hey what's up!" Changbin greeted back, turning his head, and held his hand up returning the air five, as his legs kept moving.

"Did you hear about that new wing shop that just opened!"

"Yeah we gotta go for sure!" Changbin exclaims then talks back into the phone, calmly again, facing back ahead. "What- no I wasn't talking to you. Ok yeah I'm listening...you can just leave the clothes in my room like the other times, I'll fold them... Alright sorry again. You too bye." The call ends there and the ravenette hangs up.

"I'll leave them where I want." He mumbled and shoves his phone in the back pocket of his pants. He arrives to his locker and gets it opened and just as he was about to place his bag there-

"Hey."

"Fuck." Changbin flinched hard, dropping his bag and hand flying to grasp the door of his locker. "Oh wow hey!" He blurted, after meeting eyes with Mark Tuan.

"What's up." Mark replied, with a friendly grin. Didn't seem like any threat actually.

Yet Changbin still had his suspicions, and couldn't return that grin. Not when the memory of when Mark tongued his mouth with no mercy, pictured in his mind. So embedded in there to remind him that Mark is capable of doing it again.

"I don't get a what's up back?" Mark let out, with his voice broken.

"If you're thinking about kissing me again." Changbin spoke, and gulped afterward. "Think again, there's witnesses all around."

"Hm yeah." That made Mark scrunch his face up, and looked up in ponder. "I would if we were alone... But since we're not."

"Wh-" Changbin then groans in pain as he received a harsh collision from Mark's fist. Bent over, clutching his stomach on the punched spot "Yup saw it coming." He rasped, air being slightly blocked in his throat.

"That's for making me feel this way for you."

"Bro I just fucking breath come on." Changbin complained, squinting an eye.

"I'll see you around..cute stuff." Mark says then sends an air kiss without his hand and walked off.

"Yeah I have you first period." Changbin said after him. "The fuck." He mumbled under his breath, just feeling absolutely lost. He gets kissed then punched like nothing added up. What is Mark's deal.

Was this his form of torture?

An alarmed Felix rushed over to Changbin's side, after spotting him in the pained state. "Wow what happened."

"Mark happened." Changbin answered and Felix aids in getting him to straighten back up his posture, placing his hand on Changbin's lower back. "Dude kisses me last week then punches the shit out of me."

"Honestly you ask for weird stuff to happen to you. Notice how before you spread that video of him he wasn't messing with you like this. It's like his form of torture." Felix explained.

There's the answer.

"Well I'm no fan. God damn he hits hard." Changbin muttered, rubbing his stomach.

"Maybe if you stopped getting into trouble on purpose. Stuff like this wouldn't happen." Felix affirmed, folding his arms. "Like enough is enough."

"Yeah you're right." Changbin let out a heavy breath and grazed his fingers through his dark locks.