four.

four.

Jisung's heart was broken.

It had been all day.

Not only for Minho but also because their last interaction just wasn't it. Made him feel like shit, all because he wanted to show Minho support and care, and as a result got a bad reaction. Now he can't shake off this heart achy feel that wants to consume him whole.

But Jisung gets it, he shouldn't have chased after him like a lost puppy. Minho wanted to be alone, he wanted his own space and air, he didn't call for anyone to join him. But Jisung couldn't help it, his mind was telling him to let him be while his heart kept telling him to go and comfort him. That giant soft spot for Minho is there to stay. But if he prefers to be alone then Jisung won't interfere anymore. Seeing as how that turned out. What a failure.

Just like it was planned, the next study session was at Chan's place (of course wasn't really like one at all, Jisung was the only one who brought his backpack-) and welp Minho didn't show up.

"Oh you guys he left the group chat." Hyunjin called out loud after looking up from his phone. 

"Not changbin and his seven pets." The said male says with a shocked look, cupping his mouth with his hand.

"That's not even the name of the chat." Seungmin deadpanned with a glare.

"Shit seriously?" Jisung questioned out, from his spot on the carpet with the biggest wide eyes in the room and Hyunjin replied firmly with a nod. "Seriously."

Felix's lips fell into a pout at the news. "Come on and I'm the one who created it..ugh Minho." He sighed out.

"Guy got too annoyed..and Changbin did keep saying your mom jokes to him." Chan throws out with a tsk.

"Because I'm funny." Changbin commented.

"Now who told you that- and don't you dare say it." Jeongin said after the other opened his mouth.

"Plus he could've silenced the chat but completely leaving it? I'm telling y'all, he's dropping us as his friends." Changbin had let slip out.

"No! He's not!" Jisung exclaimed in a cry. But then felt embarrassed because of how harshly he yelled that. All eyes snapping towards him.

"Damn." Is all Chanbin replies with the most surprised look and sheepish grin.

"It's surprising how defensive you get even after the way he talked to you." Seungmin says to Jisung. Yep after he returned to the cafeteria he had told them the stuff Minho said to him.

"Well why would I be mad at him, he's going through something so I get why he would react that way." Jisung says with a shoulder shrug, then fumbles with his fingers looking down.

"And plus he has feelings- for his friends." Felix so quickly said, as he was about to out Jisung, so he fixed his sentence. "Yeah he cares about us of course with his big heart." He finished with. Yes nailed it.

Wow Jisung wished he had another water bottle to splash at Felix's face again. He questions himself all the time why did he tell Felix about his crush on Minho.

Then Changbin lets out a loud dramatic gasp, perking up. "You guys what if he goes far as to ..move schools."

And it made Jisung bolt right up on his feet eyeing the other ravenette harshly. "I will legit search around this house for duct tape."

"And I'll help you." Hyunjin said, with his hand raised.

"Alright alright you guys." Chan started and all attention was averted to him. "Let's chill and not jump into conclusions.. bin. It's Minho, he won't stay like this forever he'll come around because lets face it. Being alone gets tiring."