two.

3689 words ahead-

two.

"He's gay."

"Like I'm supposed to magically know who you're talking about."

"You do, it's very obvious that I don't even need to say his name."

"Yeah you're right I know who it is. And I got one thing to say."

"What."

"No he isn't." Jisung tsked at the blonde aussie, with his back against the wire fence of the track outside on a hot sunny blazing day.

The two best friends were currently in their P.E period. The students after a warm up of stretches, ran an assigned number of laps. Now those who had finished were just chilling, waiting to get called back in the gym.

"Oh come on!" Felix blurts out in almost a whine, his fingers from one hand gripping on the metal of the fence. "How do you not see it? Like earlier when he kicked Changbin out of his seat so he could sit next to you!"

"Well I'm his most favorite out of the group. He told me himself." Jisung's eyes shifted down to his shoes, with his arms crossed. "Cause I make him laugh the most."

"Damn that kinda hurt my feelings."

"I just don't believe he's gay alright." Jisung responded, snapping his gaze back to Felix.

"Do you need him to fucking make out with you for you to see it?" Felix questions but the ravenette didn't answer just gave him a 'bruh' look. "Ugh but come on you're so in love, you should just ask him out already." He groaned with pouty lips.

Jisung felt the breath in his throat hitch from the shock that suggestion gave him. "You're out of your mind crazy fuck."

"Damn that kinda hurt my feelings too."

Jisung ignored those words and includes. "When have you ever heard of Minho dating a guy?" He let out, holding his palm out. "O-Or being into one?"

Felix pushes his lips to one side in a pondering manner. "Never- he actually never opens up..wow he's mysterious forreal."

Yup just as Felix stated, Minho isn't one to pry about himself. For as long as they've known him, alright since freshmen year. He's always been a keep to oneself guy.

Yes he's a cool out going guy who is loud, funny, doesn't mind partying, or wrecking shit up like a rebel.

But yeah still he just prefers to keep to himself.

"Yeah I know ..he's a mystic boy. Plus.." Jisung continues on, lowering his tone to a mutter, seeming afraid of his next set of words as he nibbled on the inside of his bottom lip. "I wouldn't wanna ruin our friendship."

"Wouldn't you rather be lovers instead though?" Felix lets out with a head tilt resembling a puppy.

A small grin taunted at Jisung's lips and he faces away from the freckled one and looks forward at the track where some students are still finishing up their laps. "I can't with you seriously."

"Shush you love me, can't get enough of me." Felix teases jabbing at Jisung's bicep.

Jisung returned the gesture, harder. "True babes."

"Ow." Felix said in a small laugh rubbing the spot the raven head jabbed at.Then his lips pursed when a thought crossed him. "Also hey why did you guys take so long to get to the auditorium hm? Kinda sus if you ask-"

"First of all nothing happened get your mind out of the gutter." Jisung scolds with a finger pointed at the blonde. "Second we just took a slow walk and talked."