let me take your responsibility

Bondita : nehi...maat jaiye...!

Anirudh : intelligent girl.

Bondita gave a nervous smile. Anirudh also smiled and thought his bondita is still innocent like before. She is still so naive. how did he left her alone in this cruel world. but why her husband not here to help her? to protect her?

Bondita took the broom and started cleaning.

Anirudh : main bhi madat kardu?

Bondita : kis baat ka intezar kar rahe hain? kariye!

Bondita said. Anirudh got happy that finally she asked for his help. Anirudh also started cleaning. He recalled how they cleaned the hut when they started leaving alone in village. He started coughing. But suddenly he felt a cloth Anirudh turned but bondita tied the cloth covering his nose and mouth. he smiled.

Anirudh : tum nehi lagayogi?

Bondita : nehi...mujhe to insaab ki adat hain.... aise dhul mitti mein kaam karne ki.

Anirudh : matlab?

Bondita : kuch nehi... aap kaam pe dhiyan dijiye na?

Bondita cut the topic. She was cleaning. But there was net of spider on high. but she is too short to reach there. Bondita jumping and jumping but couldn't reach.
Anirudh laughed seeing she is still so little.

Anirudh : ruko! main kar deta hu.

Anirudh cleaned the net. Bondita was cleaning other things. It become night. They finally cleaned the cafe. There is also a medium size room. Bondita also cleaned that.

Anirudh : itni raat ko ghar kaise jayogi? main tumhe chodh deta hu.

Bondita : zarurat nehi main to aise hi ghumti rehti hu raat ko idhar udhar.

Anirudh : matlab kiya ghumti rehti ho?

Bondita : kaam karti hu na main raat ko! taki thode extra paise mil jayein.

Bondita told. Anirudh felt bad that she has to work so much just to earn more money. But he also felt proud that his bondita becomes such a hardworking girl.

Anirudh : fir bhi aaj main chodh deta hu.
Chalo. a

He pulled her and they got into the car. Anirudh was driving. She was looking outside the window. cold air blowing. her long hair was touching his face through air. moonlight falling on her face making her cheeks glitering. She was looking beautiful. They finally reached. Bondita got down. she looked at him and gave a smile. then went inside. But that smile making his heart flattered.

Anirudh : sayad bondita mujhe maaf bhi kar de woh hain hi aisi par kiya main maafi ke layak hu? jo maine kiya bohat galat tha. par main khush hu ke uska pati usse support karta hain. par woh kiyu kabhi sindoor nehi lagati? kiya woh mujhse kuch chupah rahi hain.

Bondita entered and hugged granny.

Bondita : finally I got the cafe now we don't need to compromise anymore.

Granny : may god bless you dear and you fulfil your evey dream.

Bondita : thankyou so much bas yehi asha karti hu ke cafe chal jayein acche se.