happiness is not for me

Bondita : maine apko galat samjha I am sorry.

Bondita told and turned her face to hide her tears. She was about to leave but Anirudh held her wrist and pulled her. Her back got hited by his strong chest. Her heartbeat increased.  Anirudh warpped his arm around her waist and whishpered.

Anirudh : galti ki hain to saza bhi milni chahiye....

Bondita : hmm mujhe manzoor hain.  par abhi mujhe kam hain.

Saying that she freed herself and left. Anirudh stood sadly. 

Anirudh : kiya woh abhi bhi mujhse naraz hain? par kiyu?  aab maine kiya kia?

Anirudh thought and sat on bed sadly. Bondita started crying in kitchen. Harry and Alice was there.

Harry : what happened now? why are you crying?

Alice : ya...nothing happened that day between them. then why are you still sad?

Bondita : mana ushdin kuch nehi hua. par har koi jo kehta hain ke undono ke bich kuch hain uska kiya. waise bhi woh kuch bhi kare jiske sath bhi kare mujhe fadak nehi padhna chahiye. unki zindegi hain. mujhe dur hi rehna chahiye jaise main rehti ayi hu. natasa mam ke liye kuch feel nehi karte honge par mere liye karte honge uski kiya guarentee hain?

Harry : What if he had something for you? hum jaisa sochte hain waisa humesa hi ho zaruri nehi.

Alice : actually. itne din se jo hum soch rahe thei waisa kuch hua hi nehi tha fir aisa bhi to hosakta hain that he feels for you? did he said you ever that he had no feelings for you?

Harry : exactly. and you are the one who said he had kept your childhood memories safetly? it already proves what you meant for him.

Bondita : no...I meant nothing for him. I am just his responsibility nothing more.

Alice : you shouldn’t ignore those things. talk to him. ask him directly if he has something for you.

Bondita : I know his answer. what is the point of asking?

Harry : no...maybe you don't. I saw in his eyes the love he had for you. I don't understand why you can't see that.

Alice : I hope you will realise before its too late bondi.

Bondita didn’t replied anything. she just standing looking down. They frowned and started doing their works. Bondita was chopping vegetables. She was lost in her own world. She recalled everyone's words then thought about Chandrachur her marriage also.

Bondita : khushiyan mere liye nehi hain. yeh dard aur dhukh hi likha hain tere kismat mein. fikar maat kar tujhe adat hain yeh sab sehne ki. aur dard mila to sehlungi. kiyu ki main yehi derserve karti hu. kismaat mere sath accha kiyu karegi jab maine kisi or ke sath galat kiya ho. usiki saza mil rahi hain mujhe aur kiya.

Bondita told herself and smiled sadly while putting vegetables to boil. She was cooked then served to costomers. Anirudh was waiting for her. Anirudh couldn’t wait anymore and went outside. But the scenery broke his heart. Bondita was sitting with jack and talking like nothing happened. no change in her even knowing the truth. does she really feels nothing for him? doesn’t he matter to her?Anirudh went back to room. When Jack left bondita went to room and didn’t found anirudh. She knocked at bathroom but it was open and empty. She went to backdoor which was open.

Bondita : shakhababu...! woh kaha gayein? unhe choth lagi hain. kiya woh naraz hoke chale gayein? unka saman bhi nehi dikh raha. par bina bataye kiyu aise chale gayein? mujhe fikar horahi hain. 

She also went outside and started finding him. while finding she reached at his house. She saw salim and anirudh was sitting in hall trough window. Bondita got relaxed. But also got angry. So she went back to her cafe. It turned night.  Anirudh was lying on bed.