An unexpected date

Bondita : the light  festival!

Anirudh : maine sunah tha last year tum harry se keh rahi thi tumhe yaha ana hain par bohat cost ziyada hain aur  yeh saal mein shirf 24 December to 27 December celebrate hota hain. aur tumne miss kar diya.  or aaj last day tha ishliye le aya tumhe yaha.

Bondita turned and hugged him in happiness warpping her arms around her. Anirudh didn’t expect that he will get a hug.

Bondita : Thankyou.... thankyou so much!

Bondita said in happiness. After long time she hugged him. Anirudh also warpped his arms around her back and smiled.  Bondita realised she hugged him in happiness and put her hand down slowly then separate with a jerk.

Bondita : aise chup chup ke batein sun nah galat baat hain...

Anirudh : sunah tabhi to tumhari khaiwish pura kar paya...

Anirudh said placing her hair behind her ear. Bondita looked at him and thought he remembered what she said 1 year ago  and fulfiled her wish. Just beacuse it  is last day he take her there even though he is injured. Bondita blushed and started walking while spreading her arms. She was turning in circle while looking up and laughing. Anirudh smiled seeing her like that. After long time he saw her happy.

Bakhuda tumhi ho, har jagah tumhi ho
Haan mein dekhun jahan ub
Us jagah tumhi ho
Yeh jahan tumhi ho,
woh jahan tumhi ho
Is zameen se falak ke darmiyan,
tumhi ho, Tumhi ho beshumar,
tumhi ho, Tumhi ho mujh mein haan, tumhi ho, Tumhi ho Ho...

Her legs twisted and she was about to fall but Anirudh held her by her waist. their eyes met and they got lost in eachother. their hearts were beating fast. they heared some giggling and came in reality.  few people was giggling. They got separate and stood properly. They felt embarrassed. then started walking forward. As they entered the whole garden was decorated with beautifully. There must be milions lights.

Bondita : wow! its beautiful

Anirudh : not more than you....

Anirudh whispered in her ear. Bondita couldn’t help blussing.  She ran forward to hide her bluss. Her heart was beating fast.

Anirudh : arree...ruko...main dour nehi payunga tumhari tarha...yeh ladki bhi na

Anirudh laughed and started walking after her.  After sometime bondita realised he left him behind. So she went back to him and forwarded him hand. Anirudh placed his hand on her. she held it tightly and helped him to walk slowly.