Wish I could take care of you

Anirudh looked aside and saw bondita was not there.

Anirudh : Bondita? itni jaldi gayab kaise hogayi?

Bondita : main gayab nehi huyi...yaha hu.

Anirudh heared and removed the blanket and saw she was hiding inside his blanket. Anirudh couldn’t help but laughed. Bondita got confused and got up. 

Bondita : hash kiyu rahe hain?

Anirudh : tum aise chup gayi...kiyu usse dekh ke?

Bondita : kaise nehi chupti? mujhe yaha dekh ke kiya sochte woh? ke main kaise ayi? 

Anirudh : Bondita tumhe mujhse milne ke liye ya yaha ane ke liye kisise chupne ke zarurat nehi. 

Bondita : yeh humdono jaante hain par yeh society to nehi samjhegi. aap mere teacher aur main apki student hu. agar college mein se kisiko bhi yeh sab pata chala to woh galat samjhenge humein. ishliye mein nehi chahti koi bhi mujhe apke sath dekhe.

Anirudh : par Salim mera dost hain usse pata hain humdono ke bare mein.

Bondita : accha? fir bhi awkward hojayega. maat batana. aab sou jayiye apki tabiyaat thik nehi.

Anirudh noded. Bondita made him lie. Bondita about to pat his head but Anirudh looked at her she immidately  pulled her hand down. why she was doing all this? even if she wants to take care of him but she can't. by which right? they are just friends or a teacher and a student. whatever she did tonight was done by her emotions. But  She has to control her emotions. Tears beam in her eyes. 

Bondita : lagta hain apko neend nehi arahi... apke... apke shar pe haat ghumadu thodi der? sayad apko accha lage.

Anirudh looked at her with big eyes. she has doubt if he will feel good? from years whenever he was sick or stressed he wished for someone to pat his head and tell him that he will be alright. he wished someone with whom he could share his pain. He always takes care of others but at the end of the day he also craved to be taken care by someone. He didn’t thought he will found that person in her. Whatever he did for her since her childhood was selflessly. He didn’t expected anything from her in return even though she was his wife. Anirudh placed her hand on his hair. Bondita smiled and started patting his head.  Anirudh closed his eyes.

Anirudh :  tumhe to pata hain maa bachpaan mein hi mujhe chodhke chali gayi aur baba ne mujhe london bhej diya. par jab bhi mein bimar hota tha na main chahta tha ke koi ho mere pash bhi jo bas ekbaar shar pe haat ghuma de bilkul maa ki tarha. sukriya mujhe fir se woh mehsoos karane ke liye.

Bondita : mujhe yaad hain jab mere pash maa nehi thi tab kaise aap mujhe sulate thei tab aap thei mere shar pe haat ghumane ke liye par apke pash main hoke bhi nehi thi. to aaj mein nehi kar sakti kiya itna apke liye?

Anirudh opened his eyes and looked at her for sometime then smiled with moist eyes. Bondita also smiled and ran her hand slowly on his eyes making it close.  Then again started pating his head. she was running her fingers through his hair. he tangled his fingers with her's of other hand then held it firmly. Bondita smiled and kept caressing his hair.He felt so relaxed and felt his physical and mental pain fading away. He was falling in a peaceful sleep. Bondita also feeling peace seeing him happy. Bondita bent down and caressed his cheeks.

Bondita : kash main humesa reh pati apke pash jab bhi apko zarurat hoti. jab bhi bimar hote puri raat jag kar apka dhiyaan rakhti aise hi apke shar pe haat ghuma deti. par apne hi mujhse woh sare haq chin liye aur kisi or ko apka haq dene ke liye majboor kar diya.

Bondita told and about to got up but he was helding her hand. Bondita freed her hand. "Get well soon shakhababu" Saying that she left through window.

Next morning his sleep broke. After long time he slept peacefully without any guiltiness. He looked around but didn’t found her. He smiled thinking about last night. Few days passed. They didn’t met. Both wanted to see eachother. Bondita and jack was walking in field. Anirudh entered that moment. he was much better now. His hands and head still plastered. even though he was in break  but he only came for bondita.