month of december

It's been few days. Bondita didn’t talked with anirudh even he tried. Anirudh didn’t understood what happen to her all of sudden. Bondita was ignoring him it was hurting him. Bondita was walking suddenly someone pulled her and pinned her into the wall. Bondita shout.

Bondita : kiya kar rahe hain jaane dijiye mujhe...!

Anirudh : bina jawab diye nehi jaane dunga. kiya baat hain? kiyu aise ignore kar rahi ho mujhe...? kiya mujhse koi galti huyi hain? tum ruthi huyi si kiyu ho?

Bondita : galti apse nehi mujhse huyi hain...

Bondita said looking down. Anirudh gave a confused look. Bondita continued.

Bondita : mera matlab apse koyi galti nehi huyi. bas main exam ko leke thodi pareshan hu or kuch nehi.

Bondita lied to Anirudh then gave a fake smile. Anirudh left her hand.

Anirudh : sach... yehi baat hain na?

Bondita : ji...

Anirudh : kaha problem horahi hain... mujhe batao main samjha dunga tumhe..

Bondita : uski zarurat nehi...Jack hain meri madat ke liye...woh mujhe samjha dega. main chalti hu...

Anirudh culched his fist  but stood silent.  Bondita left. Anirudh recalled she told once that she was in relationship with jack. How could he forgot that. 

Anirudh : main kaise bhul gaya ki woh dono relationship mein hain. usse pura haq hain yeh chunne ka ki woh kiske sath rehnna chahti hain. kiske sath nehi. par mujhe itni. taqleef kiyu horahi hain insaab se. mujhe fadak nehi padhna chahiye. 

Anirudh said to himself and pretend that it doesn’t bother him.  he went to canteen. It was lunch break when Anirudh saw Bondita was studying.  Jack was sitting infront of her. Jack forwarded him morsel. Bondita smiled and took it. Anirudh smiled and recalled how they used to feed eachother. He felt bad but wasn’t accepting it and left.

With passing days bondita and jack was coming closer. Bondita started spending more time with Jack. He helps her to study. Anirudh was noticing everything and distanced himself. he thought she doesn’t need him anymore. Jack was there for her and he is a good guy. Anirudh used to smile  seeing them even though It hurt him.  Anirudh always used to see her secrectly. he never let her know that he was always behind her to protect him.  When he saw bondita doesn’t need him anymore he started spending time with natasa or with work to keep Himself busy and not to think about Bondita. Bondita also noticing all these and used to cry in silent. Even they were not close physically. But they always stays in eachother's hearts and mind. Bondita also growing up more beautifully and becoming mature with passing days. She was learning day by day. They only used to smile at eachother from far. Anirudh got happy seeing her marks getting improved. She was becoming his sabas bondita again. he wished her best in life.

It was the month of december. Cold breeze flowing everywhere in london. Bondita was decorating her cafe for Christmas. Then she got busy with customers there party also got started.  She was getting late. But she has no choice. It's been 1o clock of night. Costomers gone.

Bondita : kaam to hogaya aab jaldi se ready hojati hu aaj Christmas party hain na college mein.

Bondita talked and got ready for party. She wore a read skirt with white shirt in and a normal ponytail decorated with red bow. She was not like other girls who wore expensive cloths to catch boy's attention. Her simplicity was enough win hearts.  just wore red lipstick which was enough to catch anyone's bteath.she took her high heels and left for party closing her cafe.

she took her high heels and left for party closing her cafe