Is this called love?

Next day she entered at classroom and immidately told harry about Anirudh. He also hope best for them.

Harry : means sure sir also have feelings for you.

Bondita : you also think so?

Harry noded. Bondita made him got up and started dancing. Harry also started dancing along with her.  she stood at the top and spread her arms and started roaming.

Mere dil ko ye kya ho gaya
Main na jaanu kahan kho gaya
Kyun lage din mein bhi raat
Hai dhoop mein jaise barsaat hai
aisa kiyu hota hain bar bar
kiya isko hi kehte hain yeh piyaar

then threw notes in the air and sang.

Mere dil ko ye kya ho gaya
Main na jaanu kahan kho gaya
Kyun lage din mein bhi raat hai
Dhoop mein jaise barsaat hai
Aisa kyun hota hai baar baar
Kya isko hi kahte hain pyaar?

Anirudh entered and gave smile to her. Then started teaching. But bondita was lost in him. She was feeling butterflies in stomach and blussing.

Ho sapne naye sajne lage
Duniyaa nayi lagne lagi
Pahle kabhi aisa na huaa
Kya pyaas ye jagne lagi

Days were passing. Her feelings was growing  for him. Bondita stays happy and cheerful. Anirudh also started laughing more then he used to seeing bondita secrectly everytime he gets chance.  Why would he not happy seeing her happy. one day college was Over. Bondita was doing some curricular activities. college was almost empty.  It was sunset time She was going towards gate but was stopped seeing the scenery infront of him. Anirudh fall in sleep sitting on a bench getting tired in field area. sunshine  were falling on his face. Bondita went near and sat beside him then started admiring him. she just wanted to shower her love on him and sang.

Madhoshiyon kaa hai samaa
Wo jhukne lagaa aasmaan

She didn’t realise and pour water of her bottle on Anirudh'face. He got startlated and woke up with a jerk Which make bondita came in reality.  She also got up.

Anirudh : aise.... aise... kon uthata hain bondita? bula leti uth nehi jata kiya main?

Anirudh asked as his voice got louder. Bondita bite her toung.

Bondita : to...to... kiya karti... haan?  aise kon sota hain khule maidan mein?

Anirudh : main to tumhara Intezar kar raha tha...or kab ankh kag gayi pata hi nehi chala.

Bondita: mera intezar? kiyu?

Anirudh : bohat dino se humne dhang de baat tak nehi ki...socha aaj kahi sath chalte hain...par tumne to mujhe bhiga diya aab...?

Bondita : are nehi rukiye....

Bondita pulled out her scarf and bent down while anirudh was sitting. She place her hand on his jaw then started wipping his face slowly making him looking at her. Anirudh got lost in her. her hair was flying in hair. A sweet smile  was krept in her pink lips. Her eyes Were telling how much she cares for him. She bent more down and wipped water drops from his neck while looking into eyes.

Khaamoshi bani hai zubaan
Chhede hai koi daastan
Dhadkan pe bhi
Chhaya hai khumaar
Aisa kyun hota hai baar baar
kiya isko hi kehte hain piyaar.

Bondita : hogaya...

Anirudh : huh...

Bondita : hogaya... aab chale?