Anirudh got suspended?

PS : kindly re-read the previous chapter so it will be easy to read this chapter. Thankyou ❤️

Anirudh was at ship. he took his wallet and admire bondita's picture.

Anirudh : main ushdin ka intezar nehi kar sakta jisdin tum India wapas ayogi aur main tumhe apne dil ki baat keh payunga. aur hum ek hojayenge humesa ke liye. bas 7 mahine ki baat hain pata nehi kaise bitayunga tumhare bina.

Anirudh said and held the photo to his heart. Here bondita was crying helding Anirudh's photo at her room.

Bondita : bohat piyaar karti hu apse. pata nehi meri piyar ki manzil mujhe milegi bhi ya nehi . hum kabhi ek hosakenge bhi ya nehi apko maine kitna galat samjha? kitna bura bartav fir bhi apne mere liye sabkuch dav pe laga diya. aap kiyu karte hain mere liye itna?

In flashback :

After chrishmas holidays ended bondita went to college. As she entered everyone started gossiping about her. Jack came to her. his eyes were red.

Jack : why did you do this? why you broke my heart? 

Bondita : what are you talking about?

Jack : don't pretend like you don't know anything.

Bondita : I really don't know what are you talking about?

Jack : then what is this?

Jack threw some photos at her face. Bondita picked them up and got numb. then She looked at jack. his eyes were teary.

Jack : you kept playing with my feelings but I never realised it. because I was in love with you.

Bondita : you are mistaken. There is nothing between me and Anirudh sir. I don't know Where did you get these photos. I can explain.

Jack didn’t listened and left getting hurt. Bondita looked around and found she was the center attention of field. Bondita closed her eyes. She didn’t knew what to do. She started searching for Anirudh. Suddenly she heard a call "are you finding Anirudh sir?" Bondita turned and  saw it was none other than helly. She was giggling.

Bondita : Do you know who made these photos viral in whole college?

Helly : you really want to know? Then she is standing infront you.

Bondita : infront me? did... did you...

Bondita said getting shocked. Helly laughed and noded. Bondita calm herself down. She was aware of helly's jealousy and hate for her.

Bondita : how did you get those photos?

Helly : You Both thought only  you guys visited that light festival. but no dear I was also there. I was clicking photos and suddenly I saw you together. First I got shocked but then thought I should not miss the chance.

Bondita : I understand you hate me but before spreading this at least think about Anirudh sir? he always helped you whenever you needed. Why did you do this to him?

Helly : don't worry about anirudh sir. whole  College will blame you not sir. Can't wait when you will thrown out from this college and jack Will hate you.

Bondita looked at her shockingly. What if   College really throw her out. what will happen to her dream? what will she do then? All questions started haunting her. 

Helly : Principle  sir was waiting for you at office room. All the best.

Saying that helly left. Bondita covered her mouth with her plam and cried silently. She didn’t knew what will she answer. how will she explain everything.