Chrishtmas night

Anirudh threw her in the car and warpping sit belt around her while scolding her. Bondita smiled and kissed his cheek. Anirudh stopped scolding and looked at her with a shock. She started laughing.  Anirudh coughed and sat beside her. He was feeling awkward.

Bondita : apne... pani kiyu feka mujhpe... kitni thandi lag rahi hain...! 

Bondita fake cried. Anirudh also realised he shouldn’t threw water on her in these cold weather. But he was also angry at her so he just did. Anirudh removed his coat and warpped around her. Bondita smiled.

Bondita : aab thik hain...

She laughed. He smiled and started driving. She kept blabbering whole way anirudh Just replying with"hmm". When they reached at cafe anirudh took key from her pocket and opened the door. He took her inside and made her sat on sofa and brought towel to wipe her hair. He was wipping and she got up and threw his coat away. Anirudh again made her sat and wipped her hair. she was laughing without any reason. Anirudh frowned.

Anirudh : ish ladki ka hangover kaise utaru?

He went to kitchen and made lemonade for her. he gave her but she just threw that on floor and pulled him upon her. Their face was and inch apart. They were looking in eachother's eyes. 

Bondita : mujhe woh nehi chahiye mujhe yeh chahiye..

Bondita told while helding his coller. His heart skipped a beat.

Anirudh : ma...matlab....

Bondita : ap....apki sweater chahiye...

Anirudh : tumhare sweater kaha hain?

They still looking in eyes. Bondita changed the position. She was upon him. She pulled out her rubber band her long hair fall upon his body.

Anirudh : ki...kiya kar rahi ho...

Bondita : nehi denge?

Anirudh : nehi....

Bondita : par mujhe yehi pehenah hain...

Anirudh : nehi...haton tum...haato...

Bondita : nehi... 

Bondita uplift his wool sweater and got inside to made herself wear.  His heart was beating fast his lips were touching with her forhead. He  was about to say but she put her finger on his lips and laughed.

Bondita : kuch nehi bolenge aap... shirf mein bolungi. 

His heartbeat increased more founding her so close. Its first time they were this much close. He was sitting freeze.

Bondita : kitna garam hain na....apka sweater. ishliye mujhe nehi de rahe thei hain na? par maine to pehenliya...

Bondita showed her toung and placed her head on his shoulder and placed her plam on his heart.

Bondita : kitna sukoon hain na humdono yu pash pash.... mujhe na humesa aise hi rehna hain apke dil ke pash....

Anirudh couldn’t help but smiled. 

Anirudh : tum mere dil ke pash kiyu tum to humesa mere dil mein hi rehti ho...

Bondita : sotti...?

Anirudh : sotti...dil mera hain par iski dhadhkan to shirf tum ho.

Bondita laughed and warpped her arms around his back. Their bodies were coliding.

Anirudh : aab haton tum....

Anirudh said and pulled his sweater out and made her wear fully.Sweater was too big for her.Anirudh picked her in his arms and took her in room.

Anirudh : lou sweater bhi dedi tumhe...aab kush?