Truth revealed

Next morning his sleep broke. As he opened his eyes he witnessed the beauty sleeping beside him. her rosy cheeks were glittering on sun rays. Anirudh slowly touched her cheeks and blew to make her locks away from her face. Bondita immidately opened her eyes and found his hand was placed on her cheeks.  Anirudh bite his toung and immidately removed his hand. Bondita got up with a jerk. Anirudh was looking here and there. She asked in low tone.

Bondita : kiya kar rahe thei aap?

Anirudh : bas dekh raha tha tumhe ke tum kitni khubsoorat ho.

Anirudh said looking directly in her eyes.  Bondita's cheeks got red. first time he said she is beautiful means he found her beautiful. Bondita didn’t knew what to answer. 

Bondita : suk..riya.

Bondita said nervously and immidately went to washroom. Anirudh slapped his head.

Anirudh : lagta hain sharma gayi. kiya zarurat thi subah subah yeh sab kehne ki? par maine galat to nehi kaha. jo sach hain wohi kaha.

Anirudh said to himself and blussed. Bondita couldn’t help smiling looking at the mirror inside washroom. her heart was beating fast. she touched her cheek where he touched and blussed.

Bondita : pehlibaar unhone mujhe khubsoorat kaha. unhe main khubsoorat lagti hu?

She blussed hard then tied to be normal thinking she won't melt this time. She came out after sometime and gave him hand. Anirudh held her hand and got up.
Bondita warpped her arms around his torso and took him in bathroom then waited for him outside making stern face. Anirudh came out. Bondita held him.

Anirudh : mujhe raksasbabu kehti ho par khudh raksas ki tarha khadus bani rehti ho ajkal. chodho na aab ghussa.

Bondita : hogaya apka? aab aram kariye.

Bondita made him sat on bed and about to leave but Anirudh held her pallu. Bondita placed her hand immidately on her chest thinking her sharee will get open infront him.

Bondita : mera pallu chodiye... kiya kar rahe hain?  

Anirudh : nehi chodunga. jabtak meri baat ka jawab nehi dogi.

Bondita : konsi baat?

Anirudh : kiyu ghussa ho mujhse?  kuch to baat hain. please bata do.

Bondita : yeh koi tarika hain puchne ka?

Anirudh pulled her from behind. she fall on his lap. Anirudh warpped her pallu around her fully. Her heart started beating fast.

Anirudh : kiya karu? tum sidhe tarike se jawab deti nehi.

Anirudh whishperred in her ear. Bondita  got nervous with their closeness.

Bondita : batati hu... pehle aap chodiye mujhe.

Bondita said. Anirudh freed her.  Bondita immidately got up. 

Anirudh : batao aab...

Bondita : nehi batayungi kiyuki aisa kuch hain hi nehi.

Bondita replied adjusting her sharee. Anirudh got angry thinking she fooled him. Bondita glared at him and left.  After sometime she brought his morning coffee and gave him. Anirudh recalled how she used to came with morning coffee and made him woke up before and smiled.  Bondita went to bathroom to change her sharee and wore her usual cloths. She was combing her long hair. Anirudh Just watching her. She was looking beautiful. Bondita about to bun her hair but Anirudh stopped her.

Anirudh : rehne do... baal khule ziyada acche lagte hain.

Anirudh said hesitatingly. Bondita got shocked hearing him what happened to him all of sudden. He never used to say these things to her. but she didn’t bun her hair and let them stay opened. Then left.  Anirudh smiled.  Bondita went to kitchen and blussed. Alice came and saw her blussing.