Will someone new come?

Harry : I am not fool like others no one asked but I am asking how did you know? that he will vomit?🤨

Harry asked raising his one eyebrow. Bondita gave a nervous smile.

Bondita : anirudh sir came to my cafe another day and I gave him that coffee so he vomited. that's why I knew.😅

Harry : really? 

Bondita : yes really !

Harry : and why you sent them there?

Bondita : i didn’t sent they went by their own 😅

Harry : don't tell me you also have crush on sir just like the other girls of college.

Bondita : crush?  what is a crush?

Harry : you don't know?

Bondita shook her head. harry started laughing.

Harry : oh my innocent friend! okay let me tell you. Crush is when you started desiring to be with that person who you find attractive and you know that person is special for you. and it happens after you get your period beacuse of hormonal changes. You started growing up and you get attracted to oposite sex. girls attracts towards boys and boys attracts towards girls. that's how love starts.

Bondita recalled the days after she got period. She understood why she always stares Anirudh seqrectly. why she used to find him beautiful. why she used to dreamt to be with him to spent time with him. She was desiring him means she was having crush on him.

Bondita : so isn’t that called fall in love? when you see the person and your heartbeat increase? cheeks gets red?

Harry : maybe...? I think you should ask this to Anirudh Sir. he will better explain you.

Harry said while teasing her and laughing. Bondita blussed and started cooking. She was watching Anirudh from far and started admiring him resting her jaw on her plam. Tea got boiled and fall around the pot. but she still lost in him.

Alice : bondita! what are you doing?

She screamed. bondita came in reality and focused on cooking ignoring Anirudh who has no idea what's going on in his bondita's mind.

They came to pay the bill to counter where bondita was putting  cookies on the cabinate. Alice took the money.

Alice : is she girlfriend sir?

Bondita immidately looked at them. Anirudh also looked at bondita. Natasa blussed.

Natasa : am I ani?

Anirudh : no...no..😅

Anirudh said looking at bondita. who got a big relief.

Natasa : but soon I Will be! right?

Anirudh gave a fake smile. Bondita frowing in anger.

Bondita : Alice why are you asking personal qestions? you shouldn’t.

Alice : sorry sir mam

Anirudh : its okay.

They started walking towards the door. But he didn’t wanted to. he wants to stay with her for some more time. he wished if she would stop him. But she didn’t. Everytime she thinks about anirudh she recalls her marriage.

It was night bondita was thinking about harry's words.

Bondita : matlab kiya sakhababu mere crush hain? tu bhu ki faltu ke baaton mein lag gayi. jo bhi ho par mujhe unke bare mein nehi sochna.hum kabhi bhi pehle ki tarha nehi reh sakte. mujhe dhukh hain ki main kisiko dhoka deke ayi hu par mujhe mere sapno pura karna hain. jab main barrister baan ke wapas jayungi tab sayad woh or unke gharwale mujhe maaf karde.