Stromy night

Alice : you got divorced? What why We didn't get it!

Bondita : he left me alone. He broke our Marriage for the wel being of society. We got separated.

Bondita told they got married. How was their relation at the first.

Bondita : jab logh apni wife ki haaton mein sharee, kajra thamate thei unhone mujhe kalam thamaya. kitab pakdaya. unhone mujhe periods ke bare mein bataya... mera dhiyaan rakha.

They smiled. Bondita continued.

Bondita : tab to mein choti si thi mujhe pata nehi tha husband wife ke relation ke bare mein. Mere liye to sath mein khelna kudna haar kadam pe sath rehna tha unka meaning. Mujhe to yeh bhi pata nehi tha ke human body ke kiya needs hain...kaise husband wife un needs ko pura karte hain. unke bhi needs thi woh chahte to mujhse pura kar sakte thei. par unhone kabhi mujhe meri marzi ke bina touch nehi kiya or nahi kabhi mujhse unke needs pure karwayein even though he was a grownup man. If there was someone else surely he gonna fulfil his sexual desires. But my shakhababu never did. He never crossed that line.

Harry : then why you got divorced?

Bondita : Beacause he brought the law in India that child marriage is banned. That time he didn't thought that we had to sacrifice our marriage. we need to take the first step. I never wanted to broke our marriage but I had to. because I always considerd him as my god. I was really hurt and broken when he asked to sacrifice our marriage to make an example. But his wish was command for me. For the shake of society we sacrificed.

Then Bondita told them how thakuma parted them away. How she fixed her marriage with someone else.

Bondita : even I told him when I will be grown up I will again choose him as my life partner. I was waiting for him that day but he didn't came. How easily he gave up on me? Actually he never wanted me. I was just his responsibility. He never felt for me the way felt for him. Even after years I still feels the same for him. I am trying hard to run from those feelings but everytime I see his face. I couldn't help falling. I want to hate him.. but I couldn't.

Bondita started crying badly. they confront her.

Alice : its okay bondi...

Harry : why don't you talk with him once?

Bondita : there's nothing left to talk about. He either consider me as his student or as his friend. Its too late now. You know na we can't force someone to love us if they don't want to! So I also gave up on him 4 years ago.

Bondita told and ran to her room. Alice and harry looked at eachother sadly. even they were feeling bad for her. Harry about to went her room. But alice stopped him.

Alice : let her be alone now. We should talk to her later. but I don't think that  Anirudh Sir never felt anything for her more than his responsibility.

Harry : I am also don't think so but bondita was also not wrong. Whatever she told us seems like he really never felt anything for her. she was only his responsibility.

Alice : but who are we to decide?

Harry : we didn't decide what truth is truth. if he ever felt anything if he never wanted her then why so easily he let her married to someone else? why he gave up on her? Maybe he only cares for her and we taught it love.

They looked down sadly. from Next day bondita again started behaving like before. Her wounds that she forgot for past few months again got fresh. She stays lost and irritated. Her friends asked her but she told she was only tensed for her marks. Anirudh came to gave her extra classes. He also felt little different. She didn't argued with him for anything aur taunted him.