S1~03: Takeda Banquet

This is the world of Shinga. Himemiko, a being with special powers, has vanished, ending peace throughout the world. The people of the non-human Gegga Tribes fight for unification. Monsters known as yakuma have emerged, and Shinga is now in absolute turmoil.

◇◇◇◇◇

"But that doesn't mean I've given up on marrying you." Hideyoshi slyly added as he turned to the bright sky again.

"Eh?" Yuzuki blurted out.

The bright light elegantly shined Hideyoshi's features, polishing them perfectly. "I intend to make you say you don't want to go back." He looked back at the girl with a serious look in his eyes. However, he had a playful expression as well. "I will make you feel that way."

◇◇◇◇◇

"Weird commander..." Runa mumbled, confused with Hideyoshi's behaviour.

Runa then heard footsteps coming from her left and a familiar scent came to her nose. She looked up to see Hanbee walking up to her in a bit of a hurry. He carried his red parasol like usual, shading himself from the sun, or where the blinding light was coming from. He stood next to Runa, who got to her feet when she felt something was wrong, as Hanbee saw Hideyoshi and Yuzuki out in the courtyard.

"There you are." He called out.

The two from afar looked over to the siblings, and saw Hanbee's panic look on his face.

"Hideyoshi-sama." Hanbee called out to his commander. "This is bad. This is bad." He fretted.

Hideyoshi and the girls were lost, wondering what got Hanbee so worked up. They walked over to the entrance of the castle with Hanbee and the others following behind. The massive gates opened up and it revealed a man that has large fox-like ears on his head that were blonde that matched the colour of his long hair. He wore a red visor on his head and his outfit is consisted of a white short-sleeved shirt with a white cape, but inside the cape was red with flowering designs. Black pants with white boots, and he had two katanas strapped to his left waist.

"My name is Kousaka Masanobu, of the Takeda Army." The man introduced himself politely. "I thank you for this opportunity to meet." He said with a smile. Soon, his gaze arrived on Runa, but it was just for a few seconds before she or the others could notice.

"Takeda...?" Runa mumbled, feeling like she heard that name before. Then it hit her. 'He's a vassal for Takeda Shingen...' Her guard went way up after realising what's going on.

"I'm glad I get to meet an esteemed warlord such as yourself." Hideyoshi said, standing in front of his vassals and the girls.

Masanobu chuckled. "I'm honoured."

"What a surprise, though, receiving such a gift out of nowhere. Is it a wedding gift or something?" Hideyoshi pondered with a cheeky grin.

"Huh?" Runa tilted her head in question, curious what Hideyoshi meant.

"You could call it that." Masanobu said with a closed eye smile.

Yuzuki sweatdropped, internally begging to go one day without having to talk about getting married.

"That isn't everything that's on the list, is it?" Toshiie asked.