S2~19: Destiny Ark

Runa, an ingenious schemer, who wishes peace for Shinga, made her way through each army, and gathered the Sacred Treasures of Himemiko.

◇◇◇◇◇

Runa unfolded the dress and what was hidden under it was none other than a beautiful pocket mirror made of silver, with lavender diamonds and accent decorations.

◇◇◇◇◇

◇◇◇◇◇

"What is this?" Kanbee wondered, staring at the ball of light.

They all watched the ball stayed motionless for a moment until they all flinched when the ball began to move.

It zoomed across the circle, heading straight for Runa, who jumped when the light ran circles around her.

Runa got scared and used her arms to shield her face from the light when it got close.

The ball did a few rounds around the raven-haired beauty before stopping before her.

Runa stared at the colourful ball glowed one last time before it grew larger and changed form.

The light revealed a violet cat-like creature with big purple eyes with a matching top and bow. It had light pink make-up on its face with a pair of matching sparkling wings.

 It had light pink make-up on its face with a pair of matching sparkling wings

◇◇◇◇◇

Runa sat back down and pried the lid open, since it was stuck, and what inside was a beautiful necklace with transparent wings, fine decorated blue sapphires, white lacing accents and a large, smooth gem in the center.