S2~12: Uesugi Harmony

Toyotomi Hideyoshi, an extraordinary warlord seeking unification, began planning for a large offensive ambush to defeat his greatest enemy, Oda Nobunaga. However, his castle fell into chaos with the sudden appearance of the Mouri Army.

The army was force to fight with what they've got, and the curtain fell on the battle with the Toyotomi being barely left alive. The cost of the battle was great. The Toyotomi Army got badly wounded and Yuzuki was kidnapped by the Mouri Army when the sudden appearance of yakuma.

◇◇◇◇◇

Motonari and his army continued to rush out of the castle before disappearing into the shadows, out of everybody's sight. The sound of Yuzuki's cry was the only thing could be heard as it slowly faded within the wind.

◇◇◇◇◇

Upon what had happened, Runa took this as an opportunity to search for the rest of the Sacred Treasures. However, it appears she had ran into a situation that centres her of the battle between the Uesugi and Takeda Army.

◇◇◇◇◇

Carried by Shingen, Runa was taken to the Takeda castle and left in a situation where her body succumbed to the freezing low temperature of the winter season, getting her bedridden the moment they made it to the castle.

It was evening by the time the Gegga Tribes made it to their castle.

Masanobu lifted the sleeping Runa from Shingen and carried her to a room. He gently set Runa down on the futon, removing the weird-looking bag she had on, and removed her dark navy coat, along with her scarf, and took care of her fever. Masanobu had tried to remove the blindfold, but Runa kept slapping his hand away, so he let it be.

When nightfall broke, the others had come to check on the girl.

"How is she?" Masatoyo asked, standing outside the room.

"The fever is still pretty high and her breathing is ragged." Masanobu replied as he placed a damp cloth on Runa's forehead.

Runa was fast asleep but she was breathing heavily because of her fever. Her face was paler than a vampire's skin as sweat dripped from her boiling, red cheeks. Runa could feel the coolness of the cloth, and it did ease her headache a bit, but she still felt really hot.

"But I found her inside her coat. And take a look." Masanobu motioned to the little light purple/pink fureball, that's gracefully sitting on a pillow.

The fureball is a light purple/pink fox-like baby creature, with olive green eyes and light blush makeup on its face. It wore two cherry hairpins on either side of its fluffy ears, it has a periwinkle furry collar with matching colours at the tip of its paws and tails. It also had a pair of baby blue sparkling wings on its back.

 It also had a pair of baby blue sparkling wings on its back