S2~21: Star Becomes Music

The pillar was so blinding that Yuzuki, Hideyoshi, and Nobunaga had to cover their eyes. The gusts were so strong that it almost pushed them back. However, they managed to look between their arms to watch what caused the blinding pillar, that was erupting from the frozen - melted lake, to appear like that.

Then, out of nowhere, the ground started shaking as the three heard an all too familiar roar echoing throughout the forest

Then, out of nowhere, the ground started shaking as the three heard an all too familiar roar echoing throughout the forest. They peered their eyes at the pillar as an enormous sphere of golden light emerged form from it. The sphere shattered into a thousand shards to reveal a large yakuma in a terrifying form. It was four times the size of the yakuma the armies dealt with back at the valley. It has more armour than the previous one, with a purple haze surrounding it. Its face had matching purple haze that was oozing out of its glowing eyes with a large mouth, revealing its ragged teeth and its long silver, hair, that went below its back. 

The moon in the sky changed into a bloody red moon, making the sky turning into a dark vermilion colour that just got fused with a red cloud

◇◇◇◇◇

On the north-west side of the forest...

"Haargh!" Masakage lunged at the Faeries and tried to stab them once more, but Fei was quick to deflect his attacks with her large buzzsaws.

Estelle stood behind Fei, having her hands on the Sacred Necklace's shoulders and her feet firmly planted on the ground, adding extra grip as Masakage was trying to push them back. It wasn't until the two felt like they were about to be sick from the revolting sensation of malicious mana invading their bodies.

At the same time, Masatoyo decided to look up and saw a mane of silver hair up ahead. "Look at that!" He exclaimed, stunned.

The others stopped their attacks and looked. They, too, saw the back of the creature as well.

"What the hell is that?!" Masanobu wondered, stunned as well.

"No way..." Fei weakly looked at the creature in horror.