S2~02: Toyotomi Reflection

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

The deafening scream echoed throughout the castle, scaring the animals sleeping outside. At the same time, all of the vampires woke up from the petrified scream. Alerted that something was wrong, they stormed out of their bed and changed before dashing towards the source.

All of them gathered in front of Runa's room, only to hear her shouting and screaming at something.

Katsuie snapped the door wide open to the point the frame cracked, but he didn't pay attention, he was worried like hell about Runa. "Runa!" He shouted as he and the other vassals rushed inside.

The Oda vassals gasped in shock at the sight of the two onis. They saw the one in red restraining Runa, who was desperately trying to break free. The oni held her right arm roughly away from her body while his other hand covered Runa's mouth, preventing her from screaming. Only mere muffles came through.

"You two...!" Ranmaru gasped, remembering what Runa told him about her stalkers.

Motoharu clicked his tongue. "What a pain."

"Oh well." Takakage smirked. "We've got what we came for." His lustful eyes trailed down to the struggling girl in his hold.

'No...!' Runa internally shouted, not wanting to go with them.

"Like hell I'm letting either of you leave!" Katsuie shouted, drawing his blades.

"Release her!" Ranmaru ordered.

Nagahide glanced at the silent vampire behind him. "Inform Nobunaga-sama about this." He instructed.

"Understood." Mitsuhide quickly rushed out of the room and immediately headed straight to his commander, leaving the others to handle the situation.

Runa continued to struggle, ignoring the spikes of pain all over her body. She knew she hadn't fully recovered from the yakuma's nest incident, but she masked those pains very well. Up until now.

"Aaaaahhhrgh!" Katsuie charged at Motoharu, who was unfazed at the sudden incoming attack.

"How slow." Motoharu stepped to the side and extended his foot, causing the incoming redhead to trip and faceplanted to the floor.

"Katsuie-san!" Ranmaru called out, but then saw a flash of sliver heading his way. He ducked, managing to narrowly avoid the incoming attack from Takakage.

"Oh, but this one reacted fast." The red oni smirked, gripping Runa's shoulder tightly, preventing her from moving.

Runa winced at his grip, anymore, her shoulder will break. 'I have to get out!'

"Then leave it to me."

Runa didn't resist. She let Alice take control while she took a break.

Takakage held his sword close to Runa's neck, not realising what happened inside the girl. "Come any closer, and she's dead!" He threatened.

Katsuie, Ranmaru and Nagahide halted their movements. They looked at 'Runa's' direction, holding concerned expressions.

"Like I'm letting you!" Alice elbowed Takakage hard in the ribs.

The red oni grunted and his grip loosened, causing Alice to kick him in the stomach, sending him to the other side of the room.

Takakage's feet slided against the wooden floor until he stopped near the open window, gripping his sore ribs as he groan in pain as he struggled to his feet. "You little...!"