S3~09: Silver Dragon

Everyone looked at the cliff. They saw Nobunaga and the rest of his vassals standing in the light of the moon, as the wind waved their capes.

 They saw Nobunaga and the rest of his vassals standing in the light of the moon, as the wind waved their capes

"Geez, seriously...?" Liu muttered, annoyance clearly shown on her face that matched her tone. She and her sister had to leave their shrine to search for a sealed relic, and now they had to deal with another army? Just great.

Yue looked at the Oda Army with an emotionless face, unfazed at Nobunaga's cold stare. But she held her older sister's hand, holding it tightly in her smaller ones.

Liu felt her sister's anxiety and stepped closer to her.

"So the Oda Army is showing up all together?" Masamune wondered. It was like everything back at the cliff had repeated itself. Was Nobunaga mocking him by using the same plan when he took the girls?

"I was hoping to blow you all away in one go." Katsuie smirked. "You're a quick bunch."

"Your aim was a little off." Nagahide sassed.

"Huh?" Katsuie turned back to the silver-haired vampire with a fierce glare. "You should go in first with a bang!" He ranted.

"That's true." Ranmaru agreed. "They all totally freaked, too." He said with a smile.

"What's that?!" Sasuke snapped. "We were just a bit startled, that's all!"

"We just cannot stop the storm of admiration and jealously at your flashy appearance." Saizou mocked with a hand on his hip.

"Are you here for the Mages?" Kamanosuke asked with his usual lazy tone. However, it held some seriousness.

Liu let out a yawn, already more bored out of her mind. "What is it with you guys and power? Are you all that desperate?" She whispered under her breath, knowing full well the Gegga Tribe members could hear her.

"You realising that will help resolve things faster." Mitsuhide said, standing beside Nobunaga. "Will you hand them over to us?"

"Do you mean this is an exchange?" Masamune lowered his sword.

"Masamune!" Yukimura gave the werewolf a warning look.

"It's an order." Nobunaga answered with no emotion at all.

Nobunaga gave them a cold stare, a deadly one. His slit eyes focused on Liu, who smiled ever so calmly, before his eyes shifted to Yue, who imitated his stare.

Yue gave off a deadly vibe. Her aura changed drastically from a fragile, innocent girl, to fierce, deadly and merciless soldier. Honestly, it reminded everyone of someone they know. But Yue's felt more free and toxic than a certain Purebred.

"What if I say..." Masamune paused.

Merciless Yue glanced at Masamune with curiosity. She wondered what he would do in this kind of situation.