S2~18: Oda Creation

Dream:

Runa opened her eyes from the sound of Ena cracking resounding her ears. She found herself underwater with her body being surrounded by Ena flowing around her.

 She found herself underwater with her body being surrounded by Ena flowing around her

It felt strange. Runa felt like she had been there before. Her dazed eyes looked around, only for her eyes to land on a golden sphere on the seabed. In the dark abyss all around, the sphere was the only light source to all the creatures down there with her, looking like a ball of hope, yet... it reeked of death and lust for power.

Runa swam in the midst of the dark abyss with no goal in mind, but to never reach the sphere that somehow plagued her mind. Plagued her so it could play with her as if she was a marionette. Its marionette.

A sense of dread and threat streaming inside her body made Runa realised that the prime yakuma had finally caught her. 'Its-Its here!'

Runa took a sharp right turn, despite swimming in the middle of the lake, her chest was starting to hurt and she couldn't scream herself awake. The annoyance that her body betrayed her made angry tears come out in heaps of thick droplets, having them merging with the thick salty water that was bitterly cold to the touch.

Runa was starting to get angry with her situation yet she couldn't do anything but to continue running - knowing that if she faced the demon, her body would completely betray her and once again run; her senses screaming for her to get away or she'll die. Survival instincts getting the best of her.

She felt something cold and hard bump into her and Runa lifted a hand to disperse a barrier of pure energy and went inside - it was quite weird though. Her environment remained void of any light or colour, obviously, as well as things yet she could feel how there were objects around that limited her from suddenly turning or moving anywhere.

"*Hiccups*... *Hiccups*..." Wiping the tears away from her cheeks, Runa glanced behind her to see the prime yakuma, black armour and wild silver mane, fully grinning towards her in bloodthirsty determination. 'Eh? You...?'

Runa's noise went on deaf ears when none would come out, placing a hand on her neck- she felt something warm seep out of it and pulling her hand away, she saw it drenched in blood. 'No!'