S2~04: Blazing Passion

The world known as Shinga, lost their precious Himemiko, a being with special powers, and lost their peace throughout the world. The people of the non-human Gegga Tribes fight for unification. Monsters known as yakuma had finally been vanquished, but a new threat known as the Mouri Army turned Shinga into absolute turmoil once again.

◇◇◇◇◇

The general laughed with a large grin on his wrinkly face. "These men are one of my territory's fiercest warriors." He stated, crossing his arms like a pride man he is. "Country samurai such as you men would not even be opponents to them." He taunted.

"Ohh, is that so? Then please go easy on us." Shingen lazily 'pleaded', not bothered by the taunt one bit.

The general grinned his teeth, frustrated as he had enough of the werewolf's attitude. "I'll make you realise the full extent of your actions! Men, engage them!" He roared.

"DRAAGH!" The soldiers began charging at the Takeda Army.

"Hmph!" Shingen huffed, smirking gleefully while he used his own sword to catch the sword of the soldier, who sprung out. "Everyone! Go wild to your heart's content!" He roared.

All of the Takeda Army let out roaring battle cries as they began charging at the enemies before them. At last, like this, the battle of the Takeda Army and the allied territory began.

Shingen and the front lines took charge at the general's army, killing the soldiers from left to right without rest. Masakage and Nobuharu's units came in as backup, joining in on the fray.

"Come on, what's wrong?" Shingen asked, not satisfied with what the general's most 'fiercest' warriors' attacks. "The skills of your country's best is leaving me in tears, you know?" He sneered.

"Bastard!" A soldier shouted, charging at the Takeda commander without hesitation.

"Whoa there..." Masakage came in and blocked the attack with his swords. "... it's too early for rubbish like you to fight Shingen-sama!"

Nobuharu laughed with a huge grin on his face. "I'm going to enjoy myself fully!" He shouted, lifting his large greatsword before running over to the enemy lines.

"Oh, those enemy commandefs are repelling both their attacks firmly." Masanobu observed, staying at the camp.

"It seems that talk about them being fierce warriors was true." Masatoyo said.

Shingen came back and observed the situation. "Though, it looks like it's taking all they have to keep back Masakage and Nobuharu." He watched the said werewolves fighting against a few soldiers at the same time. It seemed they were struggling to go forward, but managed to stop the enemies from advancing any further.

"U-Um, Shingen-san!" Yuzuki called out. "Is it okay for things to end up in a fight...?" She asked.

"Hm?" Shingen turned to the brown-haired girl. "Like I said, there's fewer enemies." He smiled. "We won't lose."

"Th-That's not it... um, things like breaking the alliance..."

"Nothing can be done about that, since we can't battle in an alliance. We just need to win." Masanobu explained. "Our prospects of victory are high too... only, it was Shingen-sama who drew his blade first."