two

You woke up as the sun shine into your face in the early morning.
You looked at the clock to see that it is just six but you couldn’t sleep anymore either, so you dressed into sport clothes and tied your hair into a high ponytail while you walked down the stairs to your home-gym to work out.

You made some of your exercises for about an hour and a half before you got up the stairs again still sweaty from your work out.

As you got into your room you got into the attached bathroom for a shower.
You let the lukewarm water splash over your hot sweaty skin as you closed your eyes and enjoyed the almost cold water on your body.

You washed your hair and body afterwards to shave you body after that.
You got out of the shower and pulled your hair into a towel along with your body and stood infront of your sink where you put on your everyday makeup, not that you need it but you feel more comfortable with it.

You blow-dried your hair and styled it to have more structure in it. You put on your cloths which consist of a light beige suit pants and the matching blazer and a half black lace corset underneath. To finish the look you sliped on some matte black heals and walked down the kitchen where already your Cook is.

She gave you your coffee like every morning. You have her still from your father, she is a lovly woman. She always cooked for you when you were little and you really liked her, she is one of the few people you let in.
Her name is Marie she is a little old already, in her fiftys but she loves to work for you because you treat her like a friend and not like a employee, since she became a strong reference person for you when your parents were killed.

She also helps you with your daughter Natalia when you are out for business or work. You try to let Natalia not get involved in the mafia as good as you can, well just for now, when she is older you are willing to teach her about some things so that she could lead the mafia one day. But you wouldn't force her into it but if she shows interest, you won't dissuade her.

You talked to Marie a little as you heard the little footsteps from your little girl. She is still in her sleeping clothes but you didn’t mind it. She came to you and gave you a good moring kiss on the cheek as you picked her up on your lap.

"Good morning mammina." She mumbled still a little sleepy as you smiled at her.
(Mommy)

"Good morning bambina." You said back to her while Marie smiled at the sight infront of her while she did Natalia's breakfast. It doesn't often happens that you two see each other in the morning because of the mafia so you enjoy every minute you have with your daughter.

You are quiet young to be a mother of a five-years old. You are twenty three, you got her at the age of eighteen. You weren't Sure if you should keep her as you found out but your parents assured you that they will be there for you when she is born. And that's what you're most grateful for, that your parents never accused you of anything and were always there for you until just a year ago when they were shot.

Your mother gave you a necklace as you gave birth to Natalia from her. She said that it is from your grandma. She also said that she gave it to you because you have now a child and if she will have one I should gave it to her. It's a family heirloom. You wear it everyday since she gave it to you, it reminds you of her.

"Bye bambina, I have to work now." You said to your daughter as you sat her down so she could eat and kissed the top of her head. She nodded at you with a small smile and waved to you as you walked out the door still looking at her.

You came to the roof top where your Office is, your greeted your secretary but not too friendly because she is just an employee and you of course want to keep up your name. Before you entered the door she said something
"Oh there is someone in your Office for you." You nodded to her and were slightly confused and tugged out your gun from your waistband from your pants and hold it down with one hand.