eighteen-little smut

You are at home now again after your men got Steward out of that night Club.

You felt guilty. Guilty because you kissed David.

Yes, Of course, at first it was just to keep the cover but then you started to like the kiss.

You kissed him because you wanted to kiss him and not for the Mission – at least not at the end.

Tom always crossed your mind more than good for you is, since you kissed David.

Just for once, you wanted to have a clear mind so you decided to go into the kitchen and drink the thoughts out of your mind.

Probably not the best idea when the Man who you kissed, because you wanted to, is in the same house with you, although you are working on a relationship with an other men.
This men who just disappeared with one second. Who doesn't even pick up the phone or reply to your Text since three days now.

Natalia is in bed so she won't see you drinking like an alcoholic....and do some other things like smoking some weed.

You already smoked the joint on your balcony that us attached to your bedroom. So you already were high as you grabbed the bottle.

You quickly realize that it wasn't the best combination - weed and alcohol, but at least you didn't thought about Tom anymore.

But soon your thoughts switched to an other man, David. As he entered the kitchen.

The kiss flew to your mind again. How his soft lips crashed together wuth yours. How his tongue merged with yours. How his hands hold your body and pulled you against his perfect trained and tattooed body.

His lips moved while he was looking at you. You think he said something but you didn’t heard anything because you are to distracted with your thoughts and watching his soft lips move.

"Y/n? Hey? Are you okay?" You finally heard him as he came closer to you and snipped a finger infront of your face.

"Huh?" A Sound came out of your throat as your eye lids are half opened – half closed and blood shot red.

"What did you take all?" David asked you, you didn't really focused on his words but on his deep rough voice who is talking to you.

After a long silence where on one of you two said or did something, David let out a sigh and mumbled something under his breath.

Something like "Come on." Or "Go on." But the second choice wouldn't make any–

By that your thoughts were interrupted as you felt his hands underneath your knees and on your beck.
Your head angainst his chest and your hands behind his neck.

You looked up to him with a slight smile on your lips and now almost closed red eyes.

He looked down at you in that moment and shook his head lightly with a small smirk on his face while he stepps up the stairs.

You looked closely at the tattoos on Davids neck as he carried you up the stairs to your room.

You didn't knew what was going on in your head in this minute but the next thing you felt is his warm skin against your cold alcohol covered lips.

Just with that one kiss you got hungry for more.

You pulled yourself more against his neck and started to even suck and bite softly into his hot skin.

David's pov:
I carry y/n up the stairs as I saw her drinking in the kitchen, she didn't look good, well she does but not in a healthy way.