twenty

You woke up with a head like a fucking cow and your throat feels like you are going to throw up any time but you didn’t.

It was so warm and soft underneath your whole body, you didn't even wanted to get up nor open your eyes.

Your arms swung tighter around your blanket underneath you but as soon as you press it tighter a grunt leaving it.

And that is when your eyes poped open. You looked straight to a shirt covered chest and smelled a very strong sent that you know.

You slowly look up to see this sharp jaw line of your bodyguard, David.

He looked right into your eyes and hummed with a low morning voice
"Morning love."

You sat up Immediately and coverd yourself with the blanket even tho you are wearing something.

"Morning, but I told you not to call me that before." You said with a stirn voice.

"I saw and felt you drooling on my chest and you saying I can't call you that, but it was the cutest thing I've ever seen so don't worry about that." David responded to you like it is the most normal thing in the world to see your mafia boss drooling.

Your eyes got even wider but you already let them came back to normal again as you noticed that this was showing emotions to some one how shouldn't be seeing you feel something.

"Go out David." You said with a strict voice while pointing to your room door a few meters away.

He sighed but with a little smirk on his face but that flew away the second he touched the door handle.

His head tilted a bit to the side so he could see you in the corner of his eye.

"You should be more carful next time, unless you want your daughter to see you like this...you had luck yesterday." And with that he walked out of your room, closing the door soft again.

You were a bit confused what he means but a second later your memory from last night came back.

"mammina!?" You heard your daughter call for you, she sounds like she had be crying.

You want to stand up but as soon as you put one foot on the ground you realized what you probably look like right now, so you sit down again.

Almost crying because you heard her litte footsteps coming down the first step.

But then you hear a deep voice that is coming from where your daughter is standing on the stairs.

"Where are you going little Lady?" The voice said.

"I had a bad dream. I want my mommy." Your daughter said to that voice up the stairs.

"Come here." And after that you heard those little footsteps that walked down a few seconds ago, go up again.

"Your mum is a little busy right now, little one. I'm going to sit by your bed the whole time until you sleep again alright?" The voice asked your daughter, you didn't heard another word, just footsteps.

Big but also soft footsteps, and not from your daughter and after that a door opend and closed again.

And the silence came back.

You buried your head in your hands as you realized that David was the one who saved your daughter from you at this moment.

You felt embarrassed but also guilty that you couldn’t remember it until now and that you didn't thank him or anything.

Down in the kitchen is Natalia sitting on one of the chairs eating something.

David is standing behind her, protecting her if someone who doesn't belong here comes too near her.

You don't want to admit it but it really warms your heart seeing them both so close together.

The last step that you made, made David turn his head torwards you.

You had to fight a smile back at the thought how much she has to be for him when he wants her safe like that.

"Hello my little one." You said while kissing the top of your daughters head.

You look down at her face again and a sad smile fromed on your face as you realized what a perfect mix she is between you and Tom.

Nothing came from Tom yet. And you don't know what to do anymore. You just let it be like this for now. If he is gone for a other week then you are going to contect someone from his family and go look for him.

You had paperwork to do in your office, but not in your building but in your home.

David was standing with you in the room. At the door as he should but you couldn’t concentrate with him being there.

You sighed and decided to speak up
"I'm sorry."

"What for?" He asked you concerd,
"For yesterday, that you had to see me like this."

"Don't worry, I already forgot it." He replied to you, looking out of the big window thaat is streched over the whole wall on the side.

It was a relief to hear thus from him but you are also a bit sad about it.

Why? Because of your kissing you had with him yesterday.

And as if he could read your mind in that second he said "I didn't forget about our make out session though."

You felt happy as you heard him saying it, even though you shouldn't because of Tom. But he didn't came in contact with you for a few weeks now.

Maybe he has changed his mind and doesn't want to be with you anymore and the excuse he made about the whore was also a lie?

You sighed and put your hands to your face, lightly rubbing it.

You felt David's eyes on you until you also heard his voice.

"I know it shouldn't bother me but something is stressing you out, what is it?"

You looked up to him to see him standing on the other side of your desk, looking down at you.

As you didn't say anything he made his way around your desk to kneel down infront of you and hold your hands gently in his big ones.

"Tom still hasn't called or anything." You whispered a bit disappointed on what David rolled his eyes a bit.

"I know you two aren't really fans of each other but it is not about that." You said annoyed by his eye rolling and turn your chair away from him so that you have your papers in front of your eyes again.

You heard David sigh before feeling your chair beeing turned torwards him again.

"I'm sorry. I'm sure he is fine. And if he isn't going to come back to such a gorgeous woman like you, then it is his loss and not yours." David assured you with soft eyes and his hands on both of your legs, while he caresses them with his thumbs.

You like his touch and the look he got in his eyes as soon as he looks at you.

In moments like this you just forget about Tom and just focus on David and his touches.

You are feeling safe with him and you know that you are safe with him.

And his looks. They melt you like candles if you turn them on.
His upper body, how it is flexing under the white button up he is wearing almost every day. And his thick thights that are wrapped up by his black dress pants. On top of that his tattoos that are showing on his neck along on his wrists, his fluffy hair with those gorgeous blue eyes of him. Not to forget about his lips, soft and in a perfect shape.

You would die for this man every time you are alone with him.

Author:
I habe a thing for thick thights if you havn't noticed yet. :D
I know it isn't much but I wanted to upload something so here you go.
And I hope you like it and enjoyed reading. :)