three

You were woken up in the middle of the night by people speaking. Since you are a mob leader you have a light sleep because you need to be on the lookout for enemies all the time. There are two people speaking but not english but Italian. Quiet dumb from them since everyone who knows you knows that you are an Italian.

You pulled your gun out from under your pillow and walked slowly to the door and opend it without a Sound. You just heard the people talk not see them but it was enough for you to hear when you recognize your brother but you have also heard the other voice before but you don't know exactly where.

"Hai detto che è sufficiente se ti conduco qui, quindi lascia andare la mia famiglia, l'accordo è l'accordo" your brother said

(You said it's enough if I lead you here so let my family go, deal is deal)

"E sto mantenendo il mio accordo, ho la ragazza che è tutto ciò che volevo. È stato bello fare affari con te Valentino." The other voice replied

(And I'm keeping my deal, I got the girl that's all I wanted. It was great doing business with you Valentino.)

You just wanted to get into the room to shoot the other person but the door already closed again and you stand infront of your brother with your gun pointed at him. You wonder where all your guards are, who were scheduled for tonight until you see them on the floor bleeding out. It's not a real loss and not your best men but still three less.

"Who was that?" You asked him still pointing the gun at him and now he noticed you and held his hands up for grace. He looks nervous and guilty but you didn’t knew why until you remembered what they said 'lead you here' and 'got the girl' repeated in your head as you looked now in shock and disbelive at him with wide eyes. In that Moment two of your guards came down asking what happend here.

"Don't let him go anywhere." You said in a rush as you run up the stairs to Natalia's room to see her empty bed. You looked into the bathroom but nothing. You felt the tears in your eyes and how they drop down your cheeks. You run down the stairs after whiping away your tears to Valentino and your men who hold him in place.

"Down. Now." You simply said but your voice is full of anger and injury.
They walked him down the basement and tied him on a chiar. With you following down the stairs.

"Who. was. it.?" You made Sure to speak out every word clear for him to know how serious you are. No one should mess with you and when it comes to your daughter you are even more aggressive than usual.

"I'm sorry I-" he started but got interrupted by you punshing him across his face so that his lip is already open and bleeding. He bought his head forward again and looked at you with nothing but guilt in his eyes but your didn’t care, all you wanted is to have your little girl back. You don't know how she is or what exactly happend or what they are going to do with her and it freaks you out.

But he just shook his head in 'no' as a sight that he won't speak. You could see that he regrets that decision with the tears running down his cheeks and of the look of his eyes. You punshed him again, so hard that he is knocked out for now and looked at one of the guards who are still standing with you in the room.

"Search for Hollands house in the States. Now!" You command to them on what they quickly made thier way to a computer to find Tom's Location and just a few minuts later they gave you the adress, just thirty minutes by car from you.

"Get him tied up in the car and drive there I drive before you." You command them on which they nodded and get them after it. You didn’t even changed your cloths you just got in a shorts and a tanktop out to your car and start driving to Tom's house.