fourteen

"Come in." You said without emotions, looking on your documents, you are going through.

You heard the door open and close again. This doors can't be over heard in your office.

"Ms.Valentini? I have a request." A male voice asked and you already knew who it was. Michael Russo, the leader of the Nebraska mafia.

He almost comes every week in your office to ask for some stupid promission because someone is not respecting him.
He is silly, a joke character. He shouldn't be in this business if he can't handle some little boys that are making fun of him.

"Go on." You sighed finally looking up at him, pointing to a seat infront of your desk fro him to sit on, which he did.

"The Manhattan Gang is-" he statt to trail off but you immediately interrupted him with your hand held up to him.

"You already know the awnser to what you were going to say. Why do you always drive this way to me if you already know the awnser?" You asked annoyed by his stupid questions, rubbing you face with your hands.

"You know that Mafia and Gangs are not allowed to start a fight against each other." You added looking at him again.

"That is why I'm here. You are the don, you make those rules, so you can change them." He explained to you while he tries to sneak up on you unnoticed, which you have noticed.

You sighed again, tired of this fool infront of you "You just said it, I make the rules. And one of them is not to start a fight between Mafia's and Gang's." You explained to him whlie clenching your jaw, hoping that he get lost again.

"But if we make a deal out of this-" He started to say while putting a suitcase of money on the table. But that is not the only thing he places down, a gun. You scoffed at him with a smirk on your face.

"First of all, why would I like your little shit of money when it doesn't even makes a difference to mine. And second of all, you are a real piece of dumb shit." You laughed into his face which left him confused, watching at how amused you are.

"What do you mean?" He asked curious, not getting a thing.

"While I said those words, you only focused on them, you were distracted and-" you held the gun up that just lay on the table a few seconds ago "-didn't relised that I have stolen your gun." You smirk at him.

He looked wide eyed on the table to see that it is really his gun, he looked up again and his eyes widen again, if it is even possible.

You pointed the gun at him, right infront of his eyes while you looked emotionless at his face. "Now back off and never ever come back if it is some little shit like that. Am I clear?" You said while watching his face freeze. He nodded slowly getting up just as you, he wanted to grab the money again but you shot him in the hand as he wanted to Touch it.

"See it as a relief from you for me that I had to deal with that ugly face of yours." You said while he whined in pain trying to keep it to him. "Now go!" You yelled to him on which he immediately ran to the door and out of the building.

You chuckled to yourself at how pathetic this guy is.

Half a Million Dollar, it isn't much but the fact that you don't have to do anything for it makes it better. You thought to yourself while you counting the money still in your office.

-

Deal's over deal's and fool's over fool's. Everyday the same thing in your office,  maybe some paperwork between that but that's it.

But it is fucking exhausting. You just want to get home and in bed, so you walked out of the office. Everyone was already at home so you were the last one left in the building, exept the guards.