thirteen

With that kiss you gave yourself to him. You let him be the someone who makes you happy, cares for you and especially loves you. And you got a someone to love.

You two slowly pulled away from the kiss, even though no one of you wanted to.

You are but also he is breathing heavily, first you connect your foreheads to look afterwards at the other person, in the eyes while pulling your heads away.

A slightly smile graced your lips as you look up to Tom.

He still held you by your cheeks on both sides, still admires your face like he just met you for the first time in his house years ago.

Niether of you said a thing, not wanting to ruin this moment you both have right now.

He smiled back at you, you couldn’t be happier but then you saw someone looking at you and Tom in the corner of your eyes.

Tom's father, Dominic. He looked at the both of you with a glass in his hand and that smug small smirk on his face that let you know that he saw how you guys kissed just a second ago.

It made you mad that he just cares about the might you have to get and not because his son is happy again.

Well at least you think Tom is happy.

Is Tom happy with someone like me?...

And that is when your over thinking took over you again. Your smile dropped a little while you looked on the floor, of course Tom noticed it and pulled your head up again.

"What is it?" He asked you softly while his thumbs caress your cheeks.

You didn't know what to say or how to say or explain the conversation between you and his father so you decided to just shake your head.

"Can we just get out of here?" You asked him with hope in your voice. To your luck he immediately nodded with his head because he just wanted to leave as quickly as possible as you do.

But you had to sneak out befor anyone would see you leaving. This is still your ball after all actually, so it is not typical for the host to go first.

Tom looked to his left to see if anyone was watching you two, as he saw that no one was looking at you, a smirk paved on his lips.

He let go of you and jumed over the railing from the balcony as it is only a few inches off the ground.

You looked at him with wide eyes, asking how you should get over the railing in your dress.

He got what you wanted to say and reached his arms out.
"Step on the railing, I catch you princess." He smiled at you which made you just shake your head with a little laugh.

You climb onto the railing so that you are now standing on it with your feet, holding the skirt of your dress in your hands.

Tom came a few steps closer and with that you jumped into his arms while you support yourself with your hands on his shoulders.

He let you go, to let you stand on the ground by yourself.

You looked up to him and smiled at him, he copied the big smile of yours.

"Hey!" You both heard from the door of the balcony. Your Headset turned to it to see Lorenzo, your uncle standing there, looking at you in confusion.

Your eyes widen but Tom picked you up and ran to his car which made you both laugh really hard while he still run with you on his arms.

You looked at your uncle with a sorry face but to your suprise he shook his head lightly while laughing and waved his hand to you that you both can go. And with that he walked inside again.