nineteen

Tom's pov:
Week two is starting. I've been here in this shit hole for two weeks now.

There is always a guard at the door of the room I am. I don't know why I got a room, a bed in it, fresh clothes and a fucking bathroom at the other side of the room.

I also still don't know who brought me here or why I am here.

I get food of the guards every day. I mean it tastes like shit but at least I get something.

I'm wondering if y/n is looking for me, if they also got her, if she is already dead by the things they could do to her body since I only heard men speak.

I'm not even sure if she is here at all or if she is safe at home, but she would have looked for me right?

Even though I have this that looks like it comes from a really cheap hotel, I'm starting to get crazy.

I can't do anything or even speak with someone.

The scars that I got on my back from the day I got here, because I was fighting them and they whipped me until my back bled, are getting worse because I can't reach them to clean.
It really hurts.

I am sitting on the bed like the most hours of the days and stare at the wall across from me.

Here isn't a clock at the room but since it's dark and I can see the stars through the very small window at the big top of the room, I think it is like 2am or something like this.

I rested my head on top of my head then  I remembered again that I havn't shaved in two weeks and my facial hair is getting scratchy, I don't like this.

The door of the room opend, I turned my head torwards the person to see just the back at first as they locked the door again.

They turned around and I see David infront of me. This is such a bastard.

I looked shocked at him, I can't belive this. What is he doing here, he got something to do with all this?

He walked torwards me to look down at my figure.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked him through my teeth trying to hold in my rage for this son of a bitch.

"I made sure that you got here. And not coming back to her." David replied as he opend the first aid kid he brought in with him which left me confused.

I scoffed at his awnser, I knew there was something off at the first day he started working for y/n. But of course she wouldn't listen to me because she thought that I'm just being jealous.

"Lift your shirt." He simply said as he put Disinfectant on a cloth.

My eye brows amost frowned at them selfs. "Why? You hold me here, give me a room with a fucking bed and a shitty bathroom next door and now you want to clean my cuts that I suppose your men coused me!? What the fuck are you playing!?" I screamed the last part at him while standing up.

He is a bit taller than me and also got some more muscles since I couldn't work out the last two weeks so I didn't even tried to start a fight with him but I couldn't hold it back anymore to yell at him.

He sighed and sat down on the bed.
"It's easy. I want her all to myself but I also know that she cares about you and I won't force her to love me. But you know who will?" He asked me at the end of his sentence, I am confused like hell so I just shook my head at his question.

"Time will. And as long as you are away and she is with me and only me it is going to be very easy to get her to fall in love with me." He made a break to see my reaction. But as soon as I opend my mouth he spoke again.

"Don't worry as I said I won't force her. You will get your chance after a bit of time of course. She will decide one day, you or me, but till it is time for that you will be here for a long time pretty boy so make yourself cozy....but I'm seeing really dark for you, I mean two weeks in and she already kissed me. Her lips, tongue and hands all over me." He smirked at the last part and walked up the the door.

I ran up to him to let him get what he deserves but I was to late he closed the door already.

I stand in the middle of the room breathing heavily thinking about what he said.

Did y/n really kiss him?
Did she just forget about me?
Didn't she started to catch feelings for me aswell...?

The last question took it for me to break down, I let the tears run that are trying to come out the day I got here.

David's pov:
It felt good to see him all crazy about the fact that y/n kissed me.

Of course I didn't tell him that she did it as she were drunk and high at the same time but when we were at the mission she kissed me more than it was necessary and she knew it too.

I feel a bit bad that I left y/n alone in bed just to come here.

I'm speeding to her mansion like a fucking idiot just to make sure that she doesn't throw up in her sleep and might suffocate.

I quickly walked up to her room as soon as I got into the building. She is still in bed but she is a bit restless so I lay down beside her.

This made her eyes go open and she pressed herself against me, so that I couldn't move a bit but I liked it, the feeling of it.

I put one arm around her to pull her even more to me and hold her closer.

"David. Don't leave me." She mumbled in my chest and placed a soft little kiss ontop of it and closed her eyes again.

"Don't worry, I won't leave you princess." I kissed the top of her head and felt the butterflies inside of my body, everywhere and it felt hell good.

It is crazy what love can do to a man..

Author:
Hehe well welcome back. It's been a month since the last chapter that is some time Yeah. Well I hope no one waited for a upload. If yes then I'm really sorry. But I hope you like it and enjoyed ready. :)