fifteen-smut

You were in the shower washing yourself off after a stressful day of work.

You couldn’t stop thinking about Tom, he hasn't kissed you for a week now and you really missed his soft touches on your skin.

Unconsciously, your hand driffted between your legs. To do the job you two didn't dare to do just yet.

Slowly, you entered two fingers into your wet cunt. It has been too long and you missed his touches not only on your body but also inside of it.

You closed your eyes and imagined it was his fingers instead of yours. The pleasure got more and you couldn’t stop yourself from moaning out loud.

Suddenly, you heare the showere door open and a figure is standing behind your naked body.

Tom must have heard the noises you were making. You thought as his hands slip around your waist.

You tried to act like nothing happend but your hand between your legs betrayed you.

With slow movements, he took your hand in his and guided his own one between your legs instead.

Standing behind you "want me to finish what you have started?" He whispered in your ear.

And just then you realized that it was David's hand which is hidden inbetween your legs and not Tom's.

You turned around slowly seeing his face, his black curly hair dripping on his forehead while his ocean blue eyes starring into yours.

When you tired to awnser, the only Sound that came out of your mouth were your moans.

-

You sat at the kitchen island, thinking about the dream.

Of course it isn't real and all but still. It was a little weird, especially the fact that you didn't backed away from David.

You just had a wet dream but not with Tom, with fucking David. One of your New guards.

You felt a little guilty torwards Tom, because you really don't know if you would let David touch you like this in real life or not.

You are on a really good way with Tom now, you don't want to ruin that...right?

Just as you were in your thoughts one of the guards came around the corner.

Not only one rendom guard, it was David.

Your breath got heavier and you got a little nervous which was new, you never got nervous because of a guy.

But you tried to ignore it. Until David started to speak up.

"Why are you up so late y/n?" He asked you polite while he rested his arms on the counter infront of you to have you on full display.

"A dream." You said simple, hoping he would go again. He hunmed in response and then there was a silence.

Just as you thought he would walk away, he stopped by your side, sliding a few hairs behind your ear.

Your eyes closed slowly as you felt his soft Touch on your cheek.

He kissed your ear, you got goosebumps by this little caress. You didn't knew why he did it but you knew for sure you enjoyed his touch.

"Good night mi amor." (My love)  He whisperd in your ear before walking up to the floor where all the guards have their own rooms.

You knew what he was saying, you took Spanish lessons when you were younger.