nine

Just as you were about to say something to your uncle it hits you, your eyes went wide and you stood up Immediately to basicly run up the stairs to your Office.

You opend the door with a heavy breath to see it was already too late.
Tom is looking at you with a shocked expression and also tears in his eyes. He got a paper in his hand and you knew what it is.

"Tom I-.." you wanted to say something but nothing came out of your mouth. You just stare at him while he is looking at you. But nothing came out of you.

"How could you take this from me?" He says in almost disbelive and also rather to himself even tho he is asking you it. But again nothing came out of your mouth, not a single fucking word.

"Why would you do this?!" His voice is getting louder by any word he let out, his tears are streaming down his face. By now you also got tears in your eyes but didn't dared to let them out, you blinked them away as good as your could do it.

"I'm Natalia's father and you never cared to tell me! Why did you do it, huh?! Why didn't you tell me!" He screamed at you while he walks torwards you, but you didn't step back you still stood in the middle of the room looking at Tom.

"I didn't want you to find it out like that. I-I wanted-" you started to say but with a really shaky voice of yours. But Tom interrupted you because of this anger, pain and hurt he is feeling right now at the same time.

"You never really wanted to tell me, right? I mean come on almost six years..." he scoffed at your face. His voice is more dangerous than it should be, this clam tone of it. His cheeks are wet from his tears, his eyes are Red and puffy. His lips are parted and he is breathing through them because his nose is blocked because of his crying. You on the other hand kept your steady face even though you are breaking down inside, wanting to tell him the truth even though the truth is no excuse this time.

Tom noticed that you didn't even let tears coming in your eyes which made him scoff right at your face
"Not even now you can show feelings.". He whispered in your face with a disgusted look on his face before he stormed out of the room down the stairs.

It took you a moment to catch up with Tom but you did after some seconds.

"Tom! Please just stop." You called after him and hold his arm to stop his steps but this didn't made anything better. He turned to you and looked with a clenched face at you
"Let me go." He spit at you and you did as he told you, you regret it but you couldn't change a thing now. With that you just heard the door slam which made you flinch a bit.

You stood there letting the tears now falling. You thought this was it, now everything is completely ruined and nothing could make it up, at least that is what you thought, before you uncle came to your side.

"Get after him." He told you but you just shook your head in 'no'. He knows that you don't give up that easy but you just feel like giving up right now.

"When you and him are fighting, you both need to remember that it's you two against the problem, not you against him." Lorenzo sighed and patted your shoulder softly hoping you would make the better decision. He doesn't like Tom very much, you know that but when he knows that he is doing good for you, he accept the fact and trys everything to make you both work when it means that you are happy.

"Could you watch the Kids?" It took you a moment but it just came out of your mouth not really thinking about it but you knew it came out of your heart. Lorenzo of course nodded his head with a little smile watching you walking out of the house, hoping that one of you two doesn't mess up now.

-

You just walked without a plan through the City but so far you didn't find Tom or even just a crumble that could lead you to him. It is about two hours ago when he left and you didn't find him.