seventeen

Tom's pov:
I heard a noise downstairs, it woke me up.
It is in the middle of the night.

It couldn't be any guard, they aren't going in the kitchen — since the noise sounded like a plate crashing on the floor.

My maids also can't be it, they sleep already.

And Aurora, she got a pretty deep sleep, I don't think she ever woke up in the night, craving for something. So I don't think she is it either.

My brothers are out of town for a little mission I gave them so they definitely can't be it.

With my gun in my hands I walked down into the living area, to get into the kitchen area.

Nothing else was heard after this noise.

I walked really slow and quiet until I came to the corner were the kitchen starts.

I press myself onto the wall to turn around to look into the kitchen with my gun pointed infront of me.

There was no one. But I was right ther is a plate, broken on the floor.

But before I could walk to it I got a cloth pressed against my mouth and nose.

I tried to fight it, try to fight the person who is holding it into my face. Trying to fight the urge to close my eyes.

It was futile, soon I just felt how my gun fell to the ground, how my Arms fell onto the sides of my body and how my eyes closed.

The last thought I had:
First-Do they got Aurora?
Second-Who is this person?
But the last one was-Do they also have y/n?

"Alright so we can't let him out of our eyes.
It is really important that he is dead by the end of this day." You command to five other people that were in the room.

Fynn
Ryle
Aron
Miles
And last but not least David.

While you showed everyone of them a photo of the Target.

Steward Leens — He screwed you during a deal, hoping you wouldn't notice it.
Well thought wrong. You noticed.

And you were going to get revenge.
He will be for sure dead at midnight so he will never even try again to fuck with you.

I mean you could also kill his fianceé but they are in an forced marriage so he doesn't even really care about her-the same goes for her.

So where would be the fun there?...
Right! No where.

The boys are waiting for you to come downstairs to go into the night Club where Steward will be tonight.

A few minutes later, your steps with your heels on your wooden stairs could be heard.

David turned around to see you at the top of the stairs.

You wear a black satin dress. It is really short but everything was covered.
You tits were on full display with the cutout of the dress – It goes to the begin of your stomach.

You matched the the Black dress with Black overknee boots. You are about eight centimeter taller with the shoes than usual.

Davids hands slide into the pocket of his black dress pants as he felt how his length started to grow by the view of you.

He sucked in the air harshly, making his chest rise a little higher.

You could see his trained chest even more than before – he got a black button up shirt on, where he left the first top three Buttons open.