seven

As Tom screamed lighlty you were a little shocked but didn't let it show. You heard him sigh as he lowered his head to look between your body's.

His head came up again to look you in the eyes
"Just let me explain it." He said but as he noticed that you wouldn't give in to him he opend his mouth again and said a word which he knew would crack you, even if it is just for a little bit of time.
"Please." He begged you with his voice, his eyes, fuck-his whole body language.

You felt how your fasade slowly broke as you took a look at him when he begs you to let him explain this thing. All of him just made you crack and nodded with a sigh that left your lips, but not because of Tom, no but because of you, you are almost disappointed at how fast you give in to him.

Tom flashed you a half smile and took a step away from you, so that you could also step away from the wall behind you.
He walked back to his room and waited for you to enter it again which you did and he came after you into the room, closing the door for a little more privacy.

You stood there with your arms crossed over your chest which made your boobs push up a little, but neither you or Tom let it distract you two.
"You wanted to explain. So explain." You said as Tom still stood infront of you with eyes on the floor but he looked up at you as you said it. He nodded at your command.

"My father said to me, as we were still together.." he said while looking into your eyes and continued with talking.
"I should get a whore to see if I really love you. If I would get a hard one, you're not the right person and if I wouldn't get one, you're the person I truly love." Tom said but stopped as he heard you scoff at his explaination, but never less he talked up again to give you the whole reason why he did that.
"I was young, I mean we are still young but have more experience now, I thought it would be a good idea. I didn't saw the fact that you would leave me for that and that was the dumbest mistake i ever made." He ended his explaination to look at your body, to read just a tiny bit of forgiveness but he never was able to read you after the break up because you didn't let him.

"Why should I believe you?" You said almost desperate with frowned brows and lightly pressed lips. You shook your head while you said that as you finally also looked in his eyes.

"Why do you think I live here with my brothers and my best friend but not my perants, huh?" He said waiting for you to answer but you didn’t, you just shruggled your shoulders.

"After that I gave my father the fault because he made me do it. I hated him for giving me this "Advice"." He said with tears in his eyes but didn't let them flow down his cheeks.

"Why do you think I never was really interested in this mafia shit after our break up? Because I took my fathers place in and I don't want to be like him but it felt like that.!" He started to yell at the overdose of feelings that are rushing through his body. His tears escaped his eyes and he couldn't stop them, not even a little bit.

You still stood infront of him, not knowing what to say or what to do. Will you belive him? Will you forgive him? But the most important thing that came to your head was: Will you tell him the truth about Natalia?.
You felt guilty not to let his explain this shit over these past few years, you never even gave him a chance to. You looked in his eyes again which were burning on you, by that you knew that he was telling the truth. You could always tell what he thought or when he lies or tells the truth, just by the look of his eyes. But you were and still are the only person he let's see it.

His tears still fall out of his eyes but he decided to speak again
"I really regret it. After you left me I knew you were the right person and I just let you go." He whimpered as his voice crack while he told you the words. You also couldn't blink your tears away anymore just by the sight of him. You felt sorry, but didn't knew how to show Tom that.