six-smut

Tom's pov:
I always had something for y/n. I have this urge to protect her and help her with every bit I can. It is like a little soft spot. I mean how can you not like her, she got a little more weight but she got her curves at the right place, if you care about some sort of thing. She got beautiful hair which matches with her eyes.

She still just got on my sweater and her shorts, but she still looks beautiful in my Arms as we still watch the Storm infront of us.

No one spoke of you two, you just relax. Your eyes got heavier with every minute you watched the rain falling down, but just the second before you finally fell asleep, you felt a weight on the top of youf head. Tom fell asleep and leand his head against yours, it made you smile a bit, thinking of the old good times you had, before you fell asleep completely.

-

Tom woke up a few hours later against the door behind him, with you laying on his lap still sleeping. He looked down at you and had no other chance than to smile at your face cuddled up with his lower stomach while your hands are holding his one leg and on the fabric of his pullover.

He shifted a little to sit more pleasant but at this try you woke slow but still up. You pressed your eyes together and looked around were you are sleeping and than you saw that you are on Tom's lap. You were embarrassed and sit up quickly to see that it is already dark outside again.

"How did you sleep?" Tom asked you and cought you completely out of guard while he rubbed his hands over his eyes which let you know that he also just woke up.

"Good actually. And you?" You asked still a little tired as you looked over at him again. He nodded his head a little
"Yeah good." He smiled at you which made you copy it but than you realized how cold it actually is and you start to tremble a bit.

"Are you cold?" He asked you as he noticed your body. You nodded your head a bit on what he stood up and walked into the house with you following him inside.

Tom knew you didn't want anyone to see you both together so he walked you up the stairs. He stood infront of a room and opend the door for you to enter, you hesitate for a moment but walked in after a second.

It was his bedroom, you looked around to see that it still looks like the same. You didn't want to be in the room with him alone but it seems like this is the only warm room in this house so you just sat on his bed and sneeked under the covers as he walked over to his stack right infront of the bed and did a little fire so the room gets a little hotter.

"Here get this on, it might be a little too hot for a sweater." He said while he held out his hand with a shirt and a boxer from him for you to put it on.

You took the things and went into the bathroom which is adjoining his room and changed. As you walked out again you saw him changing too. He slide off his boxer, you really didn't want to look but you end up looking at his bum and bare back.

You just wanted to kiss and scratch all over this Master piece of back. Grab him butt while he thrusts into you with your hands to push him futher inside of you than he already is.
But you swore to yourself you don't let that happen again. It hurt too much last time...

~

You and Tom had a relationship together for about one year and of course you had sex in this time.

You entered the room with Tom picking you up at your ass while kissing your lips. You hands slide up and down his hair and neck while he squeezed your bum over and over again until he layed you down on the bed.

He came between your legs and pulled down the last fabric you had left there and threw it on the floor. He teased your clit as he blew light on her which made you more impatient than before but also hornier. But at one point you had enough and pulled him in by his hair so that his lips collide with your clit.

You immediately moand at the feeling, you couldn’t get enough from him, he knows exactly what he does and what he have to do to give you a good time and the best orgasm in the world.

He brought his fingers up you Rhone and pushed one of them in. You arched your back at this and held his hair tighter as you moand out his name.

"Fuck Tom I'm cuming." You moand at him which was a little emberrassing for you to get that easy and fast to an orgsam in this short time, but you did. Tom just had the full control over what he is doing to you and your body.

Of course didn't he want you to cum this fast so he pulled away from you and came up to your lips which made you whimper but not long after this you opened his jeans and pulled them down along his boxers while kissing him as he massaged your boobs.

He was already hard but you still pumped him while he got a condom to pull it over his member. He leand hinself up and looked into your eyes for promission. Which you gave him with a nod of your head. And with that he pushed himself into you on what your moand slightly against his face while still holding eye contact with him as your brows frown and in your eyes could be read pleasure just by looking at them. You mouth was already open but your lips got more open with every step you were closer to your release.

For your luck you felt him also twitching already and his thrusts got sloppier but were still hard.

"Fuck darling cum with me." He said as he was about to cum into the condom while je felt your clench all time around him and with that you let go and your high rolled over the both of you at the same time.

It was a indescribable feeling when you both felt the other one together at the same time.
After your fuck you both got to bed without cleaning up because you both were so tired.
None of you two noticed that the condom ripped while Tom thrusted hard in you so his seeds swam into you.

You felt something was off as you were two weeks late for your period so you took just to be sure a pregnancy test, which was positiv. You were shocked but got to Tom to tell him. As you opend his bedroom you saw him standing infront of a kneeling slut.

He saw you and told you it didn't looks like this but it was already to late you broke up with him and never wanted to speak with him. You also never let him explain himself and the most important thing you never told him your were pragnant with his Baby.

~

That is why you two are enemies just because of this stupid thing. And now six years later you two are still enemies, well at some point like business, and you still havn't told him this important thing.

But you also don't know how to say this to him after six years now.

After you got back to your sense again after thinking of this shit you knew this was wrong with him alone in his bedroom so you excuse yourself and left the room just to be followed by a confused Tom.

"Y/n what are you doing, I thought we had a good new start today." He said while still wlaking behind you but you just ignored him and walked futher along the floor until he caught up with you and pressed you against the wall with your hand above your head so you don't push him away.

"I can't do this again.." you said while your felt tears in your eyes forming again as you looked deeply into his dark brown ones.

"I said it wasn't what it looks like. And you didn't even gave me the chance to explain myself." He said calm but your could see and also hear a little frustration but you still looked cold in his eyes with the tears in your eyes.

"I know what I saw. You infront of a kneeling slut whithout any covers around your lower body." You said to him which made him sigh again and he nodded at your reply.

"That is true, I won't deny it. But you have to belive me that I didn't want this fucking slut all I ever wanted is you and it is still you. Fuck it will always be you!" He lost it as he screamed lighlty at your face.
Leaving you confused between him and the wall.

Author:
Here is the next part. Do you think y/n is going to tell him that he got an other daughter?
I hope you like it and enjoyed reading. :)