ten

You woke up by someone coming over your body, hugging you. You groand a little at the weight and that the person just woke you up but that you opend your eyes and see Tom ontop of you. His head is between your breasts while his arms are around your waist holding himself ontop of you.

You hand flew up to his head and you start to massage his scalp a little with your fingernails.

Your other hand came on his back moving it up and down his whole back, feeling his back muscles under each of your finger tips.

Tom woke after a while up because of your hands moving on his body but he enjoyed every minute of it.

He looked up to you with his chin on your covered skin and this cute little smile of his.

"Good morning darlin" He said in his low raspy morning voice to you. He looked absolutly adorable with his curly hair hanging low in his face.

"Good morning baby." You smiled back at him while pushing his hairs back, out of his face, to see his face completely.

But that smile of yours didn't last long as you saw a little shocked expression but also a wide smile on Tom's face. Your eye brows frowned together as you wonder about what he was on about.

"Did you just call me 'baby'?." He said while his smile grew only bigger than it already was.

Your eyes widen immediately as you heard him and just than you ectually noticed that you said 'baby' and not Tom. "N-o." You stutter a bit as you tried to deny it.

"Oh really? Because a thought that I heard you say it, baby." He teased you while his smile turned into a devilish smirk. He put his legs and hip between your legs while his arms are placed next to the sides of your head, only to come futher down with his face.

"Well then your ears made it up for you to hear this. Be-cause I said Tommy." You said while you draw the 'Because' longer to find another "excuse".

"Not Bad either." He smirked at you,  knowing that you know that he means the nickname for him and not the excuse of yours.

You didn't knew what you should saw anymore and then you noticed that Tom is leaning down even more than before so your paniced and just wiggled your way out of his body to stand up and just walk in your closet to dress.

Tom looked after you until you closed the door. He fell down on the matress with his back while he sighed.

While you where in your closet, Tom got dressed in your bedroom and walked already out of the room to go downstairs and making breakfast.

As you heard the door closing again you came out of your closet fully dressed. You waited for him to go out because you were scared how the mood would be between you, alone in a room, after you just rejected him bacause you paniced.

You made yourself ready in your bathroom, letting your heart coming down again.

The steps down you already smelled bacon and beans along with toast.

You expected to see Marie in the kitchen but as you came in you saw Tom standing on the oven. His back is turned to you while you sit across from his on one of the stool at the kitchen island.

It seems like he hasn't noticed you yet but you neither made a move to let yourself get noticed.

You watched him as he swings the pan a few times, his white button up is showing his muscles on his back as he did. His hair is bouncing a little because of his movements and his biceps is showing.

The still empty plates where infront of you on the Island. Tom turned around with the pan in his hand, almost letting it fall down as he saw you sitting infront of him.

"Fuck you scared me." He said while putting the bacon and beans on each plate. "Baby." He added made you look up to him, his smirk grew on his face as you saw that you reacted to it.

"Oh fuck off." You whispered as you walked into the livingroom seeing your uncle on the Sofa but already awake.

"Did you seriously slept on the couch? You could have just go into a guestroom." You said as Lorenzo sat up, leting his feets down, hitting the ground.

"Got asleep on the couch, waiting for you to come back." He explained at what you just nodded and sat beside him.
"I see you two worked it out?" He asked looking into the kitchen to Tom and then back to you again.

"Yeah we're on a good way." You said as you looked to Tom who just finished the breakfast while your lips curled into a little smile.

That smile grew only bigger as Natalia and Aurora came running down the stairs. Tom reached down and kissed both of them on the head and said "Good morning my two Angels. You're hungry?". They both smiled and nodded their head climing on the stools as Tom pushed two plates of the five to the front of the Island where they both are sitting.

As they start to eat, Tom came to you and Lorenzo with the plates balanced on his hands and placed them down infront of you two, sitting himself down, beside you.

-

"Why do you came here?" You asked while breakfast, which was really good. Tom can't cook really good but if it is breakfast, it is super good.

"I mean don't get me wrong. But you don't just come here without anything going on." You added quickly as you noticed the the question sounded a bit rude torwards your uncle.

"Well, there is a ball coming up to celebrate the partnership between The Valentini, our Mafia. And The Holland Mafia." Lorenzo explained while pointing to the you and himself as he said 'Valentini' and to Tom as he said 'Holland'.

You brows frown a little. "Why don't I know about it? I'm the Boss." You said a little concerd.

"Yes well Dominic just informed me about it yesterday since he didn't get to you through the phone. We are making deals since fifteen years with the Hollands now." He said and this could be actually true with the phone thing because you don't awnser  calls on your Private phone.
The other thing, that the Valentini's and the Holland's are making deals since fifteen years now is true. You didn't forget it you just had a lot of truble to remember it again.

"Okay well when is it?" You asked Lorenzo who looked in his appointment calendar.
"On the first of july. In one week." He responded on what you just nodded.

Lorenzo put your plates away and while he was away you noticed that Tom was quiet the whole conversation, even though he also have to do something with it.

"You okay?" You asked him as you put a hand on his tight to get his attention, he just smiled and nodded his head a little, taking your hand in his.

His smile wasn't real and he was tense, you saw it on his body. His eyes were worried but also angry, it was just strange.

Author:
It is a little late today because I went dress shopping today for my prom. And I feel so fucking stunning in this dress, I usual don't feel comfortable in dresses but this one is really beautiful. Well I hope you like it and enjoyed reading. :)