Chapter 1 Swing Into Action

Hello everyone, this is Ray Chiu and I'm here for this Yu-gi-oh Arc-V fanfic. The story is based on Arc-V, but the main plot will be related to the past three stories: GX, 5Ds, and Zexal. Zarc won't be the final boss, and there are going to be a lot of OCs. And even though the world split into 4 dimensions, Zarc and Ray's souls will be in their standard counterparts while the body split into 4. Another thing in the story is that Yuya will be likely to switch his deck to those of the main protagonists from the GX, 5Ds, and Zexal. Their characters will also appear in the story and the plot will be longer. Now let's get into the story.

Our main protagonist of the story: Sakaki Yuya, is now having a duel with his friend Gongenzaka Noboru. Gongenzaka is standing alongside Superheavy Samurai Waka-O2 and Superheavy Samurai Sword-999, and he also has 2600 LP remaining in the duel.

"I release Superheavy Samurai Waka-O2 and Superheavy Samurai Sword-999 to Advance Summon Superheavy Samurai Big Ben-K!" (ATK:1000/DEF:3500 LV:8)

A warrior monster with orange armor appears on the field, and Gongenzaka opens his arms wide. "Come on, Yuya! Duel the man Gongenzaka in a one-on-one match!"

Behind a nearby pagoda, a voice exclaims, "Ladies and gentlemen!" The voice comes from no other than Sakaki Yuya, who leaps up while riding on Entermate Discover Hippo.

"I activate the Quick-Play Magic: Hippo Carnival! It's showtime!" Sakaki Yuya exclaims as three hippo tokens appear on the field dancing.

Gongenzaka is stunned and becomes irritated at the hippos dancing. "What? Are you kidding me?"

Meanwhile, in the control room, 3 people are watching the duel. The one who was sitting in front of the computer screen is Hiiragi Yuzu. The second one who was standing by Yuzu is a boy with brown hair, he wears a black shirt that has a rainbow on it, cyan pants, and dark shoes. He is Hiiragi Ryu, Yuzu's older brother. And the final one who is leaning on the wall watching has red and green hair like Yuya, she wears a red shirt with a white jacket that looks like a cape, a red skirt, dark stockings, and pink boots that look like Yuzu she also has two pendants that look like Yuya's but one is pink and the other one is red. She is Sakaki Yuni, the younger sister of Yuya.

Ryu comes to her and says, "I guess he isn't playing seriously again."

Yuni says, "Well, I am not that surprised."

"Geez! Yuya! Stop goofing around and play seriously!" Yuzu yells in anger as she accidentally pounds the keyboard, causing the machines to go malfunction.

"Yuzu? What have you done?" Ryu yells in horror.

"Leave this to me!" Yuni shoves Yuzu away as she tries to save the mess, but everything is too late.

Just then, Shuzo, who is Yuzu and Ryu's father, rushes into the room and asks, "Yuzu, what are you doing?"

"I am sorry, Dad!" Yuzu says.

"If this thing breaks, my hot-blooded coaching...The Solid Vision's going to go out!" Shuzo exclaims.

In the dueling room, Yuya says, "Now it is time to show the specialty of Entertainment dueling of You Show Duel-" Before he can finish, the Solid Vision disappears and he falls to the ground. Besides the arena, a blue-haired boy is watching the duel and he looks concerned.

"Oww..." Yuya rubs his head on the floor, as he sees Tatsuya, he manages to make a quick recovery and pull off a funny face.

"My Hot Blooded Dueling!" Shuzo exclaims as everyone is sitting at the office. "Without the Solid Vision, I can't do my hot-blooded coaching and the students will leave. Then the school will be over!"