Chapter 33 Sora's Secrets

After the duel with Sora versus Shun, Sora is sent to the hospital because of the injuries. Everyone is outside of the ward, and much to Yuya and Yuni's surprise, Ron and Jean are also with them instead of leaving.

"He'll be fine, we have the best medical team here at LDS." Yuni says.

"But if the building hit his head before the Field Magic turned off..." Ayu says.

At the same time, Reisho and the others are talking to each other without the children and the ones who don't know about the Four Dimensions.

Reisho says, "According to the medical team, there are superficial injuries on his legs and head, but his life is not in danger."

Yuya says, "Once we're done, we will be having him brought to Leo Corporation's facilities immediately. We have many things we wish to ask him."

As the others nod, they all head outside and Shuzo says, "Yoko and I will be walking the kids home. Take care of Sora for us."

The others nod as they leave, leaving Ron, Jean, the Sakaki Siblings, Yuzu, Reisho, Ryu, and Gongenzaka. "Now what are we going to do now?" Vivian asks.

Jean says, "If anything, I have to say that Shuinin Sora deserved any of the pain coming from Shun."

Ryu asks, "What do you mean by that? Just what the hell is going on here?"

Yuya says, "Everything ties back to the time before we were born...Let me tell you one of the stories that Vivian's father has written: The Supreme King Dragon Zarc."

"Wait, why are telling a story at a time like this?" Gongenzaka asks.

"Because it is related to what is actually going on." Yuni says. "In the story, Zarc is a Duelist who claimed to be able to hear the voices of Duel Monsters and connect his heart with them."

"Due to this ability, he was very skilled in Dueling and quickly gained the advantage on the field, soon becoming an undefeated Duel champion." Yuzu says.

"Sounds like an interesting guy." Ryu remarks.

"But one day, Zarc accidentally severely injured one of his opponents, and was horrified by his actions." Katrina says.

"Instead of showing concern for the opponent, the audience kept cheering for him, they want violence and it is entertainment in their eyes. So Zarc starts to duel more violently, he gave into the selfish demands of the crowd." Vivian says.

"That sounds terrible..." Jean says.

"Yes. And after he reached the top, he was broken and he decided to give into his darkness, no one can defeat him, so he starts his great entertainment, that is destroying the world." Yuya says.

"What? Destroy the world?" Ryu asks in shock. "That isn't entertainment!"

"Yes. He also fused himself with his monsters and became a giant being, with the power they hold, no one can defeat them. It is then his sister, Zarine, an assistant to the world-known Professor at that time, teams up with the Professor and his family, including his daughter Ray, they search everywhere to find the cure to Zarc's problem, and then they find it, they can use the Nature Energy to counter Zarc's Darkness." Yuzu says.

"Originally, Ray's father wants to do it by himself, but Ray stops him and takes the cards away. Together with Zarine and Ray's Brother, they manage to use the cards and defeat Zarc." Katrina says.

"But it comes with a price." Vivian says.

"A Price?" Gongenzaka asks.

"Since Ray's Brother was pushed away, Zarc, Zarine, Ray, and the world are torn into four." Yuzu says. "The world becomes 4 dimensions. Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, and Standard. That is the end of the story."